Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 8: May 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this feels like a hodge podge of colours but i like her powdery pink dress. not sure about the rest of the mix.

:previous: agree. She looks really pretty except for the stockings and shoes.

Lovely hair and makeup! Dislike black tights and navy patent shoes.

Everything below the knee needs to go away. The rest is fine. I liked the navy from the last outing better. Navy is more flattering to the very blonde than the black is.

Not a fan. Overall the print is nice and neckline. But I don't like the lace trim or the white bands. I can't decide if makes it feel childish or granny, either way bad. Fit if the dress is also sack like.

I do like her coat.

Lovely outfit! The dress is really pretty, style wise and print. Great match with a black jacket and that jacket looked nice with this dress. This style dress is a flattering style for MM.

The coral colour is very nice to her. But I dislike this Ulla dress, it is very "family Inghalls", nor for her age and body, neither position

The coral dress is nice and her hair and makeup are lovely.

The print dress is awful and should be retired or burned! Even the ever handsome Haakon doesn't look his usual stylish self...

Crown Princess Mette-Marit with a simple outfit in black and white during a visit to the Retretten Foundation in Oslo today, March 6:

** Full view ** With a coat **

Much better than the old patterned dress! Simple is the way to go, MM.

Simple professional look, I like the coat. :flowers: much better than granny dress

Crown Princess Mette-Marit in Trondheim yesterday, March 7, where a new cooperation agreement on effective solutions in development cooperation and humanitarian crises was signed:

** Upper part with coat ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Boots **

Also in Trondheim today, March 8, Mette-Marit chose the unusua combination of red top and red pants combined with a dark jacket:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:

Also in Trondheim today, March 8, Mette-Marit chose the unusua combination of red top and red pants combined with a dark jacket:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

I love red on Mette-Marit but that is just too much red IMO, looks like a jumpsuit more than pants and a top.

I like these two outfits...red suits her I think !

I like the first look. Again a simple classic look. The detail on the coat adds a bit of interest :flowers:

Second look I hate. Not a fan of one color head to toe, unless a neutral. Bright red head to toe way too much. Coat doesn't break up enough.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit in her well-known green combination at the opening of Galleri Normisjon's recycling shop in Oslo today, March 9 - I still like it :)

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Somehow this time around I like it! Maybe it's her hair... I don't know. But she looks lovely.

I like the suit. The color suits her and I like the detail at the neck :flowers:

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the Stella Red Cross Women's Centre in Oslo today, March 16, looking good in a white dress and blue coat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
I like this look. The dress seems nice and I quite like the coat :flowers:

I like this outfit on MM. It's simple, classic, and well thought out for a change. Lovely earrings...

Crown Princess Mette-Marit elegant in ice-blue ;) on day 1 of the State Visit from Iceland in Oslo today, March 21:

** Full view **

Oh no it looks like she is busting out of the delicate looking coat. All of the fasteners look,strained

It's a great colour on her but the coat appears too tight.

Not a nice appearance; she needs a larger size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom