Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 8: May 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dress is completely unflattering. It is for a very underweight woman who is trying to look a little heavier, I can think of a few who look well in it, not her.
The Prada jacket is fantastic, even too tight I love it paired with the black pants. That is a great look for her.

Not a fan of the outfit. Every time we see her she just looks very blahh...

She looks very nice in the Prada coat and shoes but black from head to toe does not say Christmas to me

I never think she looks good; the hair is so awful it ruins every appearance.

I love the cost abd brooch :flowers: I don't think you have yo look like a Christmas tree to be festive

OK, the water bottle made me laugh. Who else is carrying a water bottle? Of all the perks of being a princess, the one I would value most would be never having to worry about bringing my own water, cranberry juice, vodka, whatever! Even if I were served a beverage in (for example) a porpoise shaped glass and my child loved porpoises and I wanted to take it home to them, I could just mention to someone that I would like it delivered to the palace, C'mon. :whistling:

You couldn't handle holding your own bottle :ermm: just because she is a princess doesn't mean she needs to have a hand maiden running after her to carry things.

That aside, she looks great. I quite like the outfit :flowers:

I think she looks good, also. Her hair looks great and she really seems happy!

Mette-Marit casually dressed with her black vest at the World Economic Forum in Davos today, January 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Simple and professional! Nice overall look. Her bag gives the outfit just the right amount of color. Thumbs up!

Crown Princess Mette-Marit visited the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration and Immigration Appeals Board in Oslo today, February 13, wearing a skirt (or dress?) and a recycled Chloé jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The skirt/dress looks really nice, its a lovely color. I don't think the jacket matched this certain dress/skirt. I like everything else.

:previous: I agree. The skirt/dress is beautiful but the jacket doesn't go with the rest of Mette-Marit's outfit. I'd love to see the skirt/dress as an evening wear item.

I love this outfit, especially the colour of the skirt !

It looks like a party/cocktail dress with a tailored jacket. It's looks awkward, imo and I don't care for it at all.:ermm:

The dress is quite lovely. And so is the jacket. Just not together.

Black stockings and blue shoes???? Grrrrrrr, didn´t she switch on the light in her changing room?
the other outfit is nice.
Bye Bine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom