Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 8: May 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a miss for both outfits. they just dont go well together

Oh no not again for outfit #1!! Burn it please.

A dressy lace skirt with a casual jacket with fringe?? Just plain NO!!

The first look was well-chosen.
The second ensemble was so so. The hairstyle was perfect. I do not mind whimsical fuzziness of the headpiece. A lace coat/dress (?) with a hood looked awkward.

Last edited:
Her first look is mole bit chic. Good choice :flowers:

Second look is bizarre and not a good look. Fuzzy neck thing. :ermm:

I like both. The first is simple, but elegant, the second is interesting. It seems, she has some new jewelry...

Excluding the neckline, I love the lace look. Especially the headpiece.

The first look is meh but classic.

i love the second look. It's different but MM looks sensational! Her hair and makeup are spot on and she glows. And her earrings are to die for!! A win for me.

MM's earrings are by Venyx designer Eugenie Niarchos.

i love these two outfits! princessy-perfection. her make up today was flawless. i love the headpiece too, the daring earring design and the white and pink combination with her hair down that she wore in the morning. it is love.

PS. MM should hire whoever made her make up / hair today as her permanent make up artist / hairdresser. just lovely and natural.

The first look is meh but classic.

i love the second look. It's different but MM looks sensational! Her hair and makeup are spot on and she glows. And her earrings are to die for!! A win for me.

Yep, I'm with you on this one. The second was one of her best looks

I loved all her outfits , I didn't think she was going be at the noble prizes due to not being well enough for New York , so it was great to see her.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit looking lovely at the opening of the UNICEF exhibition "If I had to run" at Oslo's City Hall today, December 13:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Its a lovely outfit but the jacket is a bit too tight. Wish her hair was up or in a ponytail for such a collar.

I agree it is too tight and often this is the issue with her clothes. I just don't understand as the tightness makes her look bigger and I'm certain she isn't as big as she looks!!!

Appropriate, yes. But she could have made a little more effort in putting herself together. She is the Crown Princess, after all.

Sad to see MM fall back into her old ways after several outings of pure regal elegance...

Regal elegance has a time and place even for a crown princess. This was a more casual informal event. This more casual look was what was appropriate. :)

Bit boring but lovely shade of green. Glad for some color this week. Looks good :)

Crown Princess Mette-Marit in a blue and white dress at audiences today, December 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I am sorry but this is just bad. What is with the belt. It looks like she pulled it up her chest to hold her scarf in place. Is the room windy and worried the scarf will blow up :ermm:

agree, dont understand the belt over the scarf

I'm sorry but this is just awful. It is totally unflattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom