Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 8: May 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look. Simple and classic in color. Suits her :flowers:

A lovely and classic look. I like the combination of the off white and black coat.

she looks great , she really suits classic cuts , with out any frills !

Another winning look! Simple, clean lines in classic black and white look great on MM.

Oh my. Back to square one. Another disaster.

The dress is nice but totally miss on Princess!

Nice color but the dress is too small, doesn't fit right. :ermm: she was doing so well :sad:

Lovely colour on the Princess but the cut of the coat with the belt doesn't do her any favours , still great to see her

About the only thing I like about this outfit is the handbag/clutch...

I like the dress that MM wore today but I'm not too sure about her coat. I like the style but there's something odd about the texture of the fabric to me, making it look slightly cheap.

Love the color of the dress on MM! I also like her coat with the dress. The fabric is textured which gives it a different look.

Zipper up the back is a tad distracting, but I think she looks nice abs professional from the front:flowers:

I totally dislike the zipper! I like the jacket but the all black look is a bit much. But she Does look nice despite my nit picking... :)

oh no , she has worn this out fit before , and it didn't work then , and it doesn't work now !

Crown Princess Mette-Marit visited two libraries today, November 30, wearing a lace skirt and a top and jacket in black.

For me the lace skirt doesn't work with the fringe jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom