Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 8: May 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: The dress is nice itself but I don't think the fitting is flattering on Mette-Marit, as it makes her look pregnant IMO.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended a conference in Oslo today, February 10, wearing an elegant skirt and jacket combination. A little colourful highlight would have been nice though.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I loved her Noble Prize outfits all 3 and the chic navy dress at the gallery not so keen on the suit

The fit of the suit does not flatter MM, although she looks pretty.

Love, Love that pink suit with the hat!!

In her ealier time she had such beautiful suits, I don't understand why wears she this green all the time. she should buy something nice again...

Crown Princess Mette-Marit | Getty Images

etc.

They are all lovely. Thanks for sharing. But it was years ago.
Actually she seems to struggle with her choices. They are all badly choosen, sad and badly fitted. A woman in her position should be able to be helped to choose. And to have a proper fitting. All her outfits seem to belong to "another size" of woman.

I agrre the green suit need to go into the rag bag it does not hing for her she looks lovely in cream and ping lighter fresher colours I did like the navy blue dress she wore I think last week to a gallery. But not that green with the black tights horror!!! IMO

I'm not a fan of MM's green suit. The shade isn't to my taste and I don't think the fitting is that flattering on her. Her hair looks alright, however. For some reason it looks less dyed than it usually does here.

Mette-Marit at an event on the 8th.
With the green suit she wear often and I dislike both the color and texture
http://www.kongehuset.no/aim/kongeh...9db42c1659614ff15a5fd9e21bf556b88b268a227.jpg
her hair for me is a mess

and now, 10 days later she wears the same exact green suit. conference Feb. 18
http://www.kongehuset.no/aim/kongeh...2dc69035ab9801a8933ed484efdd56c6d78c20f18.jpg

It's about time this suit gets retired. It's lovely but she has worn it a bit too much, the jacket is starting to not fit properly and with the neck tie, her hair should be tied back or in a bun IMO.

Sadly the green suit reappears today March 8. (3 times in a months time)
https://scontent.fsan1-1.fna.fbcdn....=7a7150b72206f989d4f34d9cb83686a8&oe=57618565

we know she spends and has the budget, but it appears she just does not care. :ermm:

but the green suit is better than this "interesting" jacket :ohmy:
http://www.folkebladet.no/nyheter/a...d7v/ALTERNATES/w980-default/high_taea4755.jpg

her hair again, a mess

The jacket is very interesting but I don't think it's styled well. I don't like the fact the sleeves are longer than the jacket sleeve.

:previous:
Wow that is a nice dress, and she looks very put together, very glowing and pretty:)
And it's nice to see a new dress (at least I think it's new), she often recycles her clothing, which isn't bad, but she often recycles the not so nice outfits IMHO:/

Mette-Marit looks amazing! The dress looks wonderful on her, and I agree that she looks glowing.

Mette-Marit looks lovely and happy!

"Glowing" is the right word to use.... she looks really happy !

One of her best looks in a long time �� X

Beautiful brooch! She should wear them more often!!

Where is all the whining about how her hair covers the brooch? :lol: I like the look and the brooch. I like the hair. Well done.

I love the grey .. have serious questions about the hippy look and that green suit she must really love it ...but I cannot stand the sight of it .. ragbag please!!!

April 21, 2016 - MM in a lovely suit matched with a cape and trainers. She wore black pumps half of the visit and then trainers. I love her suit and the necklace with the look.

Full view ** With cape on ** Back view ** Close up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom