Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 8: May 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 8

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

The white outfit is a big miss. Her hair just looks silly and infantile. Nothing regal about this look!

May 17, 2015 - MM on the balcony for National Day wearing a new Prada coat.

So far the coat looks great, the headpiece also looks good.

Mette-Marit ** Runway look

Earlier in the day, she wore a traditional outfit and looked lovely!

Outfit

I dislike the design of the coat.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit looked all right. The headpiece and hairstyle were particularly nice.

I agree with Al_bina. Loved her hair and headpiece.
MM always looks nice in her traditional outfit. Can't go too wrong in that!

June 1, 2015 - Princess Mette-Marit in a lovely white and red printed dress matched with a a red jacket, whit pumps and a beige bag.

The overall is lovely. Th dress looks so pretty and the soft print is nice. Unfortunately the jacket is too suit looking, a shorter length red jacket or a boxy jacket would've been ideal.

Full view

The dress is very lovely but i don't like so much the jacket.

The outfit is lovely. I love the jacket.

I agree that the jacket is too tailored to be worn with this soft, summery dress. I'd love to see the dress worn by M-M without the jacket..

June 1, 2015 - Princess Mette-Marit in a lovely white and red printed dress matched with a a red jacket, whit pumps and a beige bag.

The overall is lovely. Th dress looks so pretty and the soft print is nice. Unfortunately the jacket is too suit looking, a shorter length red jacket or a boxy jacket would've been ideal.

Full view
This outfit is really lovely !!! Fresh and Young but not too much !

Full view

Nice and fresh look. The dress looks lovely, but the jacket doesn't really go with the dress.
Are these chili peppers by the way? I mean the print.

This outfit is really lovely !!! Fresh and Young but not too much !

I agree , the out fit is really lovely :) hopfully we will see more great outfits on her now .......fingercrossed

I love the colors and the print but I dislike the design.

Love it. Love the colors and the print.

I like the print on the bottom, but I don't care for the design. It just doesn't seem 'dressy' enough for the occasion.

I love it but it would have been better if she had her hair down....

A bit underdressed but I will give credit for the colors. I don't like that top with the skirt, it looks very outdated IMO.

I am not certain there are words for this so called gown ....

the Colour of her dress was lovely , and Im please she did somthing with her hair , but the style wasnt the best on her , but I love her in pink :)

July 24, 2015 - MM in two outfits attending a concert with the family

Look 1 - Lovely casual pants look

Look 2 - Great summer look! Lovely skirt and I like the white shoes matched with the look.

The skirt is very lovely, however I don't like the rest.

Last edited:
The look 1 let's say good.
The look 2 awful.

I love Look 1 with the coral shoes. Nice pop of color!
Look 2, .. Not so much. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom