Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2013 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 7 of the thread for Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 6: August 2012 - June 2013 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

July 20, 2013 - MM in an off white dress with lace cap sleeves and flat sandals. Not sure if this is a recycled dress or she has a similar dress.

Full view ** Close up

August 17, 2013 - MM in a jumper top matched with a white skirt.
A nice look for summer but I find the top to be too warm/thick for summer. Would've preferred if she wore a nice coloured top instead.

Flates ** Close up ** Full view

The latest outfit is very odd IMO what is the engagement and the odd cardigan thing I just don't know what she was thinking ... actually I tyhink she looks awful.

I think she looks good , I myself wouldnt of put this outfit together but she looks really fresh and happy.

I like the skirt, but that's about it. I think the sweater is too heavy for the skirt. A lighter top would have worked better. The shoes are just odd.

I think the outfit is completely odd, nothing goes together. But she looks lovely and relaxed in the close-up picture.

August 18, 2013 - MM wearing a boxy white coat.
Looks like a lab coat to me. I like how her hair is styled for a change.

Full view ** Close up

The lace ensemble with a brown pullover is a cleaned-up homeless chic. I am not a fan of it. I like a simple A-line white coat in the ensemble worn August 18.
However, Crown Princess Mette-Marit's tan appears to be fake orange.

Last edited:
Not a great look the white coat IMO maybe there is something nicer underneath ??? who knows.

Yes, perfect. A lab coat with rubber boots. Guess she is trying to look "toned down"???
Lovely idea for her birthday, however, and do like the hairdo.

Bless her heart, MM really DOES look happy as all get-out . . .

BUT . . .

She DEFINITELY needs to trot that coat back into the LAB, where it BELONGS!

Better luck NEXT time!!!!

I'm not a fan of the white coat. It doesn't appear to do Mette-Marit any favors.

Are the shoes brown?
If so, I'm not a huge fan. It they were black, okay, but dark brown with a black and white outfit? No.

Odd outfit I think all the pieces are lovely but not together and not at that engagement .. the shoes and the bag are stunning.

She looks horribly put together lately. She needs to learn how to dress to her body shape better

The outfit is nice but too casual for this engagement

The outfit is nice but too casual for this engagement

I dont think her outfit was casual at all. I thought it was appropriate if not slightly over dressed with the heels.

Not a fan of animal print or her bag style. Would've preferred a colored bag to add that dash of color to the look.

Another poorly put together outfit. Horizontal stripes and a nice 3/4 sleeve sweater that stops at just the wrong spot for her figure. Plus other images of her sitting down in the too tight skirt show her underwear. Brown heels with a black and white outfit, brown animal print handbag just don't go.

NO. Just no. Gads. It looks as if she skinned a gargantuan snake and wore it. Eek.

The red outfit is hideous and shouldn't be worn by anyone IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom