Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2013 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The color is beautiful, and maybe if it wouldn't be made from leather...
(If the norwegian fashion-design is so "strange", I am not surprised that she doesn't use clothes from it so often.)

At another event, she wore the most hideous shoes I have ever laid eyes on. I will try to post the pic.

Holy cow, let's just put this outfit in the "what was she thinking?" files.

This has got to win the prize as ugliest outfit and most unflattering to wearer.

September 18, 2013 - MM in a tight black skirt matched with black tights and black boots. She also wore a grey jacket and a pink scarf.

Overall quite a messy look. I understand it is cold but you can dress for the weather.

Full view ** Close up

September 18, 2013 - MM in a tight black skirt matched with black tights and black boots. She also wore a grey jacket and a pink scarf.

Overall quite a messy look. I understand it is cold but you can dress for the weather.

Full view ** Close up

Oh lordy, not good. And she needs to stop with the hair coloring it looks too "white"

Full view ** Close up

Crown Princess Mette Marit Of Norway And Crown Prince
Crown Princess Mette Marit Of Norway And Crown Prince
I don't understand what is so bad in this outfit. She wore a black-grey outfit, what she made more interessant / lively with the very nice rose scarf and hat. The colours are low-key and elegant. Only the boots are not really ladylike, but in this weather and in mud what could she wear? Louboutin, Valentino... ? And what I don't really like, it is the handbag, I don't like animalmarking on clothes, accessaries, but it is only my taste.
An article about her outfit:
Har Mette-Marit høstens «it»-lue? - kk.no
Google Fordító

What a mess IMO and the the scarf !!! heavens I do like the bag but not with outfit ... I don't understand the whole thing either ... it's a mess I say again IMO

Full view ** Close up

Mette-Marit's outfit is alright, but it's not one of my favourites. Her wellies don't go with the rest of the outfit IMO and I'm not a fan of her clutch. On the other hand, I like the colour of her scarf and it goes well with the grey. The outfit does look quite cozy.

September 22, 2013 - MM in New York wearing a lovely black dress matched with a scarf and flats. I like the overall look but for the event (UNAIDS post 2015 strategy) I think the flats were a bit underdressed.

Flats ** Full view

September 22, 2013 - MM in New York wearing a lovely black dress matched with a scarf and flats. I like the overall look but for the event (UNAIDS post 2015 strategy) I think the flats were a bit underdressed.

Flats ** Full view

It's a nice outfit for a casual outing, a coffee with a friend or a shopping, not for an official event. The flats are typical beach town summer wear, very not appropriate for a princess on an official function.

September 24, 2013 - MM in New York wearing a black pencil skirt, lace top matched with a cream jacket and cream pumps.

Quite a nice look. The top looks interesting and pretty.

Full view

October 2, 2013 - Mette-Marit in a recycled Valentino red coat.

Lovely coat and a great colour on her.

Full view

Mette-Marit in black with a coat in camel and sneakers at the NORAD conference in Oslo today, December 11 - a comfortable look:

** Full view ** Close up **

Is she wants to wear sneakers she could have choosen some black ones... these are not shoes for this outfit at all:bang:, and she is attending a oficial event...so...some black sneakears will be the best choice...

It's kind of a hipster thing to do, so maybe it isn't so bad for this event. Also, she may not be able to wear many shoes, given her surgery.

yes I understand , if she need to wear sneakrs so she must do, but there are many black sneakers... and I think that she should be wearing confortable shoes and that doens't mean that she should wear tennis....

February 5: Crown Princess Mette-Marit wears a black suit with a frilly beige jacket whilst attending the opening of the exhibition "Too Young To Wed" in Oslo, Norway:

Full View ~ Close-up ~ Sitting down

I like Mette-Marit's outfit, but I wish she would do something about the colour of her hair! It looks like her shoes are from Christian Louboutin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom