Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2013 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a lovely white outfit! Excluding the hairpiece she looks great.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit looked nice: simple, yet elegant. I do not mind a lacy headband.

I love this look even the headband. She looks fantastic in white/cream.

I think the whole day , she looked so well ...........

Last edited:
She looked chic .White suits her well.
The sleeve details makes the coat special.
The black headband isn´t my favorite, but worked well.

I think she wears white well and it is a hard colour to wear well but I really hate the bit of fluff on her head

Good grief! It appears she grabbed whatever was near and put it on! The peasant hair style does nothing to add to the 'ensemble' either.

What a missmatch. it looks like she grabbed anything she had within arm length and shoved it all together. the worse is the spring print skirt. wonder what was going on there...

I likes the scarf and the hair, just don't go any farther down, especially the brown suede boots!

I think her casual but still smart ensemble - and especially the hairstyle - was entirely appropriate for the function she was attending and assisting at.

She has no idea how ridiculous she looks. She has no sense of style at all.

Mette-Marit today
Never mind Haakon's ugly shoes but MM is a miss for me, too many things going and not really going well together
Brown boots, a Black dress with small white flower prints and a white scarf with pink flowers
http://www.seher.no/sites/seher.no/.../ste_kronprinspar_2928191_0.jpg?itok=X6twlCCR
I think she must be trying to develop the northwoods boho look entirely on her own. Because there is obvious thought and effort behind all those choices. I may not understand it - but I do see it as an effort.
I actually think they are both rocking the outdoor woodsy boho thing.

I think those are black suede boots, a dress, a coat, and a scarf with a contrasting print.

She actually looks great and not thrown together. Not everything has to be matchy-matchy!!

Enlarge the photo and you will see that they are definitely not black, but wide BROWN suede boots and very unattractive boots, at that! I dislike all matchy matchy as well, but this outfit is ridiculous.

She looks nice, but what a mishmash of colors!

The scarf is worse than the beanie. Overall, the ensemble is unkempt.

I think she looks fine for what it was it wasn't a look at me engagement

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom