Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 6: August 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to choose the worst outfit. I'd say the plaid skirt with the black too tight jacket. That's worse than the windbreaker over the lace dress.The best was the black dress with the tight pink jacket over it.

I like her dress for the wedding of Madeleine, she had a cape like Mary but after she took it off, wonder where she left it? it wasn't in her hands, do they have at this events ladies following them and taking care of the princess staff?

I like her dress for the wedding of Madeleine, she had a cape like Mary but after she took it off, wonder where she left it? it wasn't in her hands, do they have at this events ladies following them and taking care of the princess staff?

Or maybe she's like some of the rest of us- just gives it to hubby and he stuffs it in his pocket!

She carried it herself in the same hand as her bag, it's light fabric, she folded it very small: http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3377/2013ii.jpg
after the boat tour: http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Crown+Princess+Mette+Marit+Norway+Wedding+rw10xazEWCHx.jpg

Loved that she and Mary wore capes in the church. The pale blue dress was perfect for her, she looked lovely, hair too.
Just saw pix of her arriving and departing the hotel, and she looks so plain. Proves that we could all look like a princess with "help"

Lovely dress though the long was unecessary and too bridal.
The lace is so delicate

I loved the light blue color of the gown. Mette-Marit looked quite pretty.

I like it without the cape gives a younger fresher look .. I think blue is her signature colour.

Last edited:
Loved her dress at the wedding.
Splendid.

Beautiful dress from MM at the wedding - ice blue really suits her and she does love ruffles/layers on her dress. On of her best looks this year. Fab hair as always and nice change to the amethyst tiara

MM looked absolutely beautiful at the wedding. Great color and style. She was one of my best dressed.

she looked great the style the colour all worked well on her !!!

I loved her dress at the wedding after she took the cape off. She looked very lovely, nice to see her like this once again.

Ugly green suit again made from upholstry material. Complete with black tights and peep toed shoes!
Her MIL looks great

June 12, her green suit again
full view 1 - full view 2

The suit is nice and only looks nice when her hair is pulled back. When her hair is left open with this suit it looks really messy especially with the neck tie. I also think it would look much nicer without the black tights. It's summer, why would anyone wear such thick tights anyways unless it's really cold in Norway.

I like the suit don't like the shoes and the tights and not really feeling the bag either.

She wears that out fit quite a lot ........wish she would wear nude tights with it

Last edited:
The white Valentino is my all time favorite dress.
The red jacket and white skirt is a very typical look and a look we have seen more than enough in the past. I wish she went for something completely different.

I really like the last picture of M-M; that's a beautiful dress and more form-fitting. I don't like her outfit in the photos with Haakon, though.

Last edited:
The red jacket and white skirt is a very typical look and a look we have seen more than enough in the past. I wish she went for something completely different.
I agree, I don't like those combinations at all and I have no idea how you can choose such an outfit for official photos.
The white dress is beautiful on her though.

The red and white look is nice, however that white dress is beautiful.

Her red jacket and white dress is really bad . They seem awkward together . However they are very lovely pictures.
The white Valentino is really nice. But I don't like the picture

The seated white Valentino is ab fab!Love her hair too
The big white dress with the red jacket almost looks like a spoof it is so bad! who is the photographer??
The red jacket over the voluminous white dress makes her look very big, the way it is open just at the stomach accentuates that shape, from the rear view, the jacket and the line where it ends really creates a bad look.

I like the gown in the 40th BD photos but the red and white is IMO not flattering the dress or skirt or whatever it is is too long and in the woods I am totally missing the idea of the those set of photos me thinks... but I like the gown however the white fitted dress is lovely on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom