Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 5: August 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read that the Crown Princess is undertaking official engagements abroad I feel for her for I can't imagine the anxiety she must experience when having to constantly take long flights.

It must be horrible for her.

I love the red dress and the white suit suits her very well.
Indeed, I do hope that she has learned to cope with the flights.

I love the white suit. She looks very elegant.

Since the very beginning, I was in love with the fashion style of Crown Princess Mette-Marit, and still today try to copy her, where-ever it lies in my possibilities.

Since the very beginning, I was in love with the fashion style of Crown Princess Mette-Marit, and still today try to copy her, where-ever it lies in my possibilities.

How can you copy her? Do you buy the same clothes or only similar? Or do you try copy only the style?

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the commemoration of the 150th Anniversary of the birth
of Fridtjof Nansen in Oslo, October 10, 2011.

Her smile and her shoes are the only things I like of this combination.

** Full view ** Close up **

The shoes is ruin the whole outfit...i think....

The red dress is absolutely perfect and perfect for her. I don't understand the "white" suit. The top looks like an ivory brocade, the skirt looks white. I don't really like the boxy white top, looks too maternity for me.

:previous: I'm not crazy about the white outfit either. It looks more like a uniform.

Nice to see her like that, so unusual !

MM is really growing into her personal style and I like the choices she's been making these last few years. She's come a long way, stylewise.

I love both outfits.

Like her ankle boots in the second outfit.

Not a fan of the casual outfit - her hairstyle looks too sloppy and there are too many styles and colors going on, but this happens rarely with MM, IMO.

Second outfit looks nice - I like the color of the top, nice hairstyle, seems to be a nice necklace as well and the booties add some pizazz.

I didn't care for the casual outfit either. Sorry to say but it looked kind of sloppy which is unlike MM.

I think it's a nice outfit, but I don't like her headpiece.

At the Nobel,she looked very classic! But I don't like the headpiece.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit looked all right. I liked the dress and hairstyle. The headpiece appeared to be awkward.

Nobel Peace Prize Award Ceremony: full view - close up - upper part
arrival: with coat
the dress is Valentino

The dress is wonderful - very lovely Valentino.
The coat is nice, red is her color and the cut is great for Mette-Marit (as far as I remember she has a jacket with the same cut).
The headpiece is controversial, but I like it, looks cute.

Just love the lip steak color!

I think the headpiece is the part I like the most. It´s odd-looking, but looks lovely on MM head. I think the whole look would be too plain without it, the white dress is cute but quite boring. I think that the headpiece and the red coat (gorgeous!) are a great match to the simple dress.

Love it, simple, elegant, very 'Nordic'. hairpiece is different but interesting.

Such a lovely dress on MM. I also liked her make up but not sure about the headpiece. Overall she looked very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom