Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 5: August 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree dazzling and the black and white with that cute bag was safe but she looked very nice.

That is a lovely blush pink jacket so nice with her coloring, but her hair should have been pulled away from the ruffles.

The second outfit is very elegant and beautiful; I really love the coat.
The third one is nice.

Love the ruffled pink jacket. I think outfit 2 is very elegant.

Blush pink is really her color; I really like her classic coat and accessories. But the ribboned bow is just a bit too girlish for her.

Here's a better view on the third outfit from yesterday, here it does no longer look like a leather jacket:

** Full view **

What sort of an outfit is that .... I don't understand is it supposed to be so terible or is she wearing a man's coat as she forgot her's ... will someone explain it to me... I am but a poor simlpe soul and am totally out of words for what I see.

I'm at a loss for words myself.:eek: She looks like the runaway bride ready to go skiing.

June 1, 2012 - MM in a white skirt/dress with a gold hem matched with a neuter jacket.

Overall she looked quite nice. MM is wearing Valentino heels.

Full view

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at a ceremony honouring the voluntaries from the tragedy at Utøya for their life
saving heroism today, June 2, 2012, wearing a combination in black and white:

** Full view ** Upper part **

From what I can see of the black and white outfit, it looks very nice. But I really dislike her jacket from the other day; it's too bulky and cluttered with all the pockets and waist tie and much too casual with the more dressy skirt. It actually looks like a safari jacket or something you'd wear to go fishing.

The black and white outfit is very elegant. Yesterday's outfit would have looked good with a better jacket as the skirt is nice.

Last edited:
I really like the outfit from 6th is it navy or black???

A very old, million times recycled, but still looking great suit!
Unfortunately all dark :cool:

Love the jacket with all the detailing.. epaulets and belt in the back. Pretty color.

The proportions of the jacket, though gorgeous, is much too small for MM. It looks to0 short on MM.

Love that red jacket, only not with that white outfit.

Actually the outfit's nice, but I'm not sure about the colours :ermm:
And I think her face looks pretty bland, she could really use some more make-up.

I love the red coat but not sure about a coat with white pants!! She lloks nice but I think white is a warmer season colour and not sure a winter type coat is the thing here but the colour suits her.

Last edited:
ohhhh god she looks like a granny.
one day she dresses to young, another to old, it seems she doesnt have balance on her clothes and fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom