Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2010 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2009 - August 2010 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I like Mette-Marit's shoes with the white balls, but the pair she wore to the fashion show were stunning!! Her black dress was also spot on.

Last edited:
I love these shoes - they really help make the outfit. MM has some of the best shoes of any of the Crown Princesses IMO.

Perfect outfit for a perfect Princess !

I love these shoes as well. MM takes her classic elegant designs and usually throws in a item of pizzaz....always shoes!

It's an okay outfit, I don't really like the jacket, but the shoes are very beautiful.

The outfits okay but I like the shoes.

The shoes are lovely but will only make a statement if worn with the right outfit. So far they have been matched up wrongly IMO.

I think the shoes would look better with a simple black dress.

I would love to take a peek in MM's shoe closet. She has an amazing collection.

She looks very elegant here. The shoes are amazing! Although these black blazers are very fashionable at the moment, I don't really like this length. I don't mind it here of course - the overall look is wonderful!

I really like this outfit as well. It's simply chic. The shoes are great (as almost all of her shoes :)) and her hairstyle is lovely.

I don´t really like the black jacket, I think it doesn´t look good with the rest of the outfit, but overall is an ok outfit. The shoes are gorgeous.

She looks so great in white, but the skirt suit doesn´t suit her.
The trousers one is nicer.

^ This white suit looks nice on MM. I wouldn't combine it with a red blouse, but I don't mind it that much here.

She looks okay the cream and white choices are not her best and the shawl makes her look like she's leaving hospital after surgery, should have worn something warmer and I don,t like the shoes but nothing too harmful.

The trousers look okay, I'm not too crazy about the rest of the outfits. Her back must be bothering her as she's wearing flats.

Last edited:
I really like Day3's outfit, but she looks very washed out and tired.

Yes red suits her very much... I think this little t shirt is really nice !

Now I do like the Day three outfit and I really like her jacket.

Red is a good colour on her from Day 2.

I like the shoes from Day 3.

Shoes from Day 3 are fun! Love them.

I like the outfit from Day 3, casual yet chic. The way she wore that scarf ruined it a bit, but that's ok. The shoes are lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom