Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2010 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the crispness of a b&w outfit. She looks good...love the handbag.

Lovely outfit, black&white is always a good combination. I like the bag and turquoise jewelery, a little bit of color.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit's outfit is a perfect choice. I liked the way she mixed two shades of the blue colour. A red belt added a splash of colour, thereby enlivening the look.
The black-and-white ensemble is all right. I am not keen on the blouse.

Last edited:
She looks very well with the outfit of the first day. Black &white outfit is also very nice. I like her shoes and purse. She looks pretty.

I like her black and white outfit, but her blue outfit is just a mess. Too many blue colours combined...

The blue outfit is one to forget for me but the black&white looks great, nice shoes!

Day 2 of the Ghana-visit, April 13, 2011
full view - back view hair - closer view
It's a rather casual and nice outfit and very appropriate for their day programm as they visited a fisher's village. I like her hairstyle.

Last edited:
Day 2 of the Ghana-visit, April 13, 2011
full view - back view hair - closer view
It's a rather casual and nice outfit and very appropriate for their day programm as they visited a fisher's village. I like her hairstyle.

Oh thats funny. She made her hair exactly the way I love my hair (and of course it looks amazing ;)) It's a nice outfit and seems to be extremly comfy. I think a classy costume and heels would've been wrong. So well done MM :)

She looks pretty. I like her outfit and hairstyle.

I love this dress. She has some dresses similar to this one and I like the way she wears them together with a white or cream-coloured jacket.

I really think she should change her hairstyle; her hair looks over-processed, and the bleached-blonde color shows dark roots.

If she had a layered cut in a more subtle shade, it would look better, imo.

Love the whole outfit. Young, colorful and appropriate. I'm liking MM more and more all the time. And her shoe collection is "out of this world"!!

last day in Ghana, April 14, 2011
full view - shoes - bag
I like the dress :)
She wore it also in Malawi January 2005 and June 2009.
The dress is really pretty. I like the pattern on it, and I much prefer the glittery beige ballet shoes over the black shoes she wore in 2005.

This dress with the lines on it looks nice on Mette-Marit. The jacket is a good match with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pink is cute the black and white has a definite office feel about it. It's okay only IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom