Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2010 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the family photo from Reuters, really lovely! I like them in casual clothes a lot.;)

Then that's a very nice gesture! Thanks for the info, Justina! :flowers:

Wow, it's still snowing in Norway. The first snow-pictures appeared in October, didn't they? ;)
Well, I am looking forward to spring in Norway, so we'll finally see MM in brighter colours again.
I don't really like the jacket with the suit - although I quite like the jacket itself. Well, I guess she just needed something warm :lol:.

Wow, it's still snowing in Norway. The first snow-pictures appeared in October, didn't they? ;)
Well, I am looking forward to spring in Norway, so we'll finally see MM in brighter colours again.
I don't really like the jacket with the suit - although I quite like the jacket itself. Well, I guess she just needed something warm :lol:.

Or maybe she got used to wear it during VM she just forgot to take it off :D

Mette-Marit at the official welcoming ceremony during the Lithuanian state visit, April 5, 2011.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Though black from head to toe I really like her outfit. She looks very elegant.

Last edited:
Very elegant black suit. Would it be better if it were another colour .
Accessories are also beautiful.

Has MM lost weight recently? She looks very slender. I also think she looks really good. I usually don't like her in her black-from-head-to-toe-looks. Today she looked very elegant and pretty anyway. I always like her with those pillbox hats. Imo the white rose is a nice highlight.

:previous: I don't think she lost weight...I thinks it's all the black she's wearing.

I love this outfit from head to toe except for the flower and purse.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit's ensemble was flawless. As noted by Her Majesty, she does an amazing job wearing pill box hats. The pink rose added a splash of colour to a very conservative suit. I liked the bateu neckline.

I do like the suit and a flower is a great touch to catch some attention.
I do enjoy seeing her in hats.
But the bag, why does she have a leopard bag? :ermm:

I love love love this look on Mette Marit. She looks fantabulous IMO.

Oh MM how I missed you!!! She looked especially stunning at the gala. She wore the same dress that she wore at Victoria's wedding, but unusually this time with her down. Great success if you ask me!

Very beautiful outfit. Everything is matching and looking good on her ;)

I love the cut of the jacket. The skirt doesn't seem to go with it imo. I would have preferred a skirt in a color, the all black really seems funereal. Also, the purse is a strange touch as are the tights with pumps.

MM often wears black clothing so it is nice to see her in some colour.
I love the simple shoes she has paired with this outfit.

She looks great in blue. It's very nice outfit and CP MM looks good.

Finally MM wears some colour. Her outfit is really lovely, also the hairstyle is pretty. It's a nice spring outfit.

She looks great in blue. It's very nice outfit and CP MM looks good.

To me, she looks very dowdy! Yes, blue is a good color for her, but otherwise the outfit doesn't flatter her.

I love the colore but the red belt emphasizes her hips...and not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom