Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2010 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if the top part matches the bottom part. Somehow the elegant coat doesn't go too well with sport shoes.
She had another event earlier the same day where she attended the 200th anniversary of the Lillehammer library.
She most likely wore differet shoes then and just changed them right before the outddor event.

She had another event earlier the same day where she attended the 200th anniversary of the Lillehammer library.
She most likely wore differet shoes then and just changed them right before the outddor event.

Didn't know that. That explains, but they still don't match ;).

I love the color of her scarf.

Love your picture too, Her_Majesty.

Love the scarf and the jacket. I don't mind the sports shoes with the look, it doesn't look bad at all.

A very nice casual outfit for an activity club etc. I wouldn't expect something different. The colour of the scarf is very beautiful!

I prefer the grey suit without the belt. Otherwise she looks nice.

I think the hair pin is cute. Mette-Marit's hair has been looking so lovely lately. Is it the hair style or do I detect a slight change in hair colour? It doesn't look bland as it has at times in the past.

Love the suit but the belt doesn't really look good with it. IMO it makes her look more top-heavy than she really is. Not a fan of the hairpin I think if it had been a gold toned hairpin to blend in with her hair it would have been nicer.

about the hair - its just the light I suppose.
But you are true - they look great in every picture.

Beautiful outfit, it fits nicely & is quite elegant looking. Love the hair and the pin, looks really young but cute.

Last edited:
Love the Louboutins, but I am not sure I like her sleek hairstyle :( And in the last pic she is so pale and her hair looks so yellow :(

She also amost looks like she wears no make-up in the last picture (while her make-up looks as usal in other pictures).
I really prefer MM's hair with soft curls or waves.

Love the outfit esp the shoes and jacket. Though a pop color would have been nice.

Mette-Marit attended the Global Dignity Day wearing a black jacket and pants:
http://c.cdn.belga.be/picture/22990364/preview/watermark
http://c.cdn.belga.be/picture/22990290/preview/watermark
http://c.cdn.belga.be/picture/22993118/preview/watermark

http://asa.svenskdam.se/files/2010/10/mette.marit_.jpg

MM in black from head to toe - That must be the start of the official "Mette-Marit winter season". ;)

Her hair looks white on top and yellow at the bottom. Not a good look at all :sad:.

That is a great look! the jacket is well fitted as well as the pants.
I do like her hair not straitened.

The jacket and shoes are nice. But she's too pale to wear all black. A bit of colour is what is needed.

It's back to black, but it does look well fitted.

But she's too pale to wear all black. A bit of colour is what is needed.
That's true...but, that's Mette-Marit's seasonal colour choice. Winter = black. Summer= pastel colours. :lol:
We'll most likely never stop to complain about MM's black clothes... and she'll most likely never stop wearing them. :D

That's true...but, that's Mette-Marit's seasonal colour choice. Winter = black. Summer= pastel colours. :lol:
We'll most likely never stop to complain about MM's black clothes... and she'll most likely never stop wearing them. :D

Really? I haven't been following all that too close, but does she really wear black all winter long? Seems strange, but, her choice :).

despite the black... she looks very beautiful and stylish today, the jacket and pants fit wonderfully and I do love the Laboutin shoes, they are to die for...:ROFLMAO:

I like her in this black ensemble, it looks professional. The Louboutins? I love them any time.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom