Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2009 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The overall look is really pretty. This pink shade is so beautiful! And surprise surprise, I dislike the shoes too. lol

Not liking the pleats all down the front. The overall look of the outfit is nice though.

Wow, Mette-Marit looks really tall in the last picture! I think she looks lovely in pink. Is she having highlights in her hair or is this her natural haircolour?

The Princess looks very pretty in this outfit. I suspect she highlights her hair, she was a very dark blonde before she and Haakon wed.

MM in the white dress looks like she's off to tennis where does she get this stuff from the cardi is nice but a bit too pink...... YUK IMO

I quite liked the white dress & pink cardigan. The whole outfit was simple & sweet. Very nice and the colors were wonderful on her.

MM in the white dress looks like she's off to tennis where does she get this stuff from the cardi is nice but a bit too pink...... YUK IMO

Yeah that's it. She does look like she's going to play tennis:).

That's being a bit harsh, CP5 and bertie, don't you think? The only thing that I didn't care for were her shoes... They just seemed to clash with her sweater. Just mho.

That's being a bit harsh, CP5 and bertie, don't you think? The only thing that I didn't care for were her shoes... They just seemed to clash with her sweater. Just mho.

No don't get me wrong, I really liked the outfit on her, but when bertie mentioned it it did remind me of tennis. I agree with you. I liked the whole outfit and to me the shoes didn't belong and was distracting:flowers:.

MM never gets disloyal to her colour-management : winter = black/navy, summer = white and pastel colours :lol:
Some colour would be nice; although I think she looks lovely in pastel colours. They match the colour of her hair and her complexion.
Yes, the colours first reminded me of a tennis outfit, too; but anyway this white dress belongs to my favourites worn by her.

I agree HM. The pastel colors really brings out her complexion and the white dress is one of my faves too, even though it's a little baggy. I also don't have a problem with the pleats like some peole do. Looks like we agree on something:).

That is a wonderful look!
Modern, right to her age and body shape and not black :lol:
I do love the shoes.

:previous:

I definitely agree. Wonderful look, elegant in white, the shoes and polished nails are an eye-catcher. Furthermore I find her hairstyle really pretty. :flowers:

Last edited:
Really good outfit, I love the dress, coat is very elegant. I like the shoes, but for me pink nail polish doesn't going well with them.

I'd love to see the whole of the dress... she was supremely elegant !

I love the shoes, the white coat looks beautiful.

Her shoes are terrific! The rest of the outfit is just ok.

I love the dress. The whole outfit is elegant. Her hairstyle and jewelry was right on point. But the highlight for me has to be the shoes. I love love them!

those shoes are just lovely! she certainly has a great selection of shoes - probably the nicest shoes in any royal wardrobe! i wonder where she got them?

I loved her in the red jacket, and her hair did indeed look lovely, But good grief! It is Spring (almost Summer!) It is time to put away those heavy black stockings...

Her red jacket is smart looking, but yeah, please get rid of the black stockings already!

Why doesnt she wear red more often ? She is gorgeous !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom