Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2009 - November 28, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 2
The previous can be found here

Here are some important

TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, TheTruth, Glitteringtiaras & dazzling

She has some interesting shoes. I would like to see her wearing something with a bit more color. She seems to wear this beige color a bit too much. The third pair would have looked much better without the dark stockings.

I don´t like the suit, but the shoes and hairdo are beautiful.

Itis not the first time I notice that green suits her extremely

The hair do is great! The shade is nice, its unfortunate that the jacket ripped.

The suit has lovely stitch details, but somehow it looks too "granny" for my taste. Perhaps due to the shade of colour.

I feel that MM does seem to wear clothes that sometimes say "granny" to me too, emmalisa. that said, that could just be partly due to her favouring pastels or pale shades much of the time, and wearing a lot of clothes which have suits as a basis. but thats oversimplifying (and generalising) it quite a bit too.

I don't care for the shape of her dress, but the color is really pretty. I am glad to see that she chose a darker color. Green is a good shade for her. The shoes are nice, but I don't care for the heavy-looking tights combined with peep-toes.

muddy colour and rather shapeless, can't figure out why the hole in the back, either. I'm rather hoping it was a rip, if by design, I'd drop the designer.

The color is good on MM. The jacket needs to be a little more fitted but the style is ok. The only real objection that I have to this outfit are the stockings. Someone should steal all of her tights and replace them with colored sheer hose. I hate those things!

The colour of Mette-Marit's outfit is good. The shoes are nice... In general, the choice is quite nice.

Love the hairdo, don't like the outfit though :)
x

April 28, 2009 - MM in a creamy coat, creamy hat with flowers going around in the same fabric, belt and gloves and matching beige shoes. MM looking quite smart and elegent and no dark outfit or stockings which is good. Hat is fun but not right for a state visit welcoming nor does it work with the classic/elegent look she is/was going for.

Full View ** Close Up

She looks so glamorous in lighter coloured clothing and much thinner .....I am puzzled as to why she is so over the moon about dark clothing, dark tights and dark shoes. They make her look appaling IMO

She is so beautiful, with such lovely skin--I do hate seeing those infernal black tights all the time.

Thats a nice change :flowers:
The hat is much better that no hat or flowers band, especially this one.
What can I say - She did great :clap:

Thats a nice change :flowers:
The hat is much better that no hat or flowers band, especially this one.
What can I say - She did great :clap:

I agree! This outfit shows that Mette-Marit has the potential to be a stylish dresser. Thank goodness she has abandoned the dark clothing and stockings.

Let's hope this is just the beginning ... :ROFLMAO:

I agree! This outfit shows that Mette-Marit has the potential to be a stylish dresser. Thank goodness she has abandoned the dark clothing and stockings.

Let's hope this is just the beginning ... :ROFLMAO:

She did not! That is Mette-Marit - when you think that she finally did great and continue, she will put on the black clothes and stockings :D

Nice outfit and really good hat. In light colors CP looks so fresh.

MM looks great today! Love her outfit and the hat is very beautiful, I like the way she is using it with loosing hair:flowers::flowers:

I love the entire look. The color is perfect for her complexion and hair. The shape of the hat is modern and fun, and the shape of the coat is very elegant. I also like the gloves. I am so happy that she has left the dark stockings at home!

I like that she finally wore these shoes, they're great. Does enybody know the label?
She first wore them in 2007 in Seul.

Last edited:
love the out fit, the hat really suits her !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom