Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 1: March 2005 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mette Marit really became a little bit BIG. It's not only the clothing but although her figure that make her look...well not fat, but a little bit chubby.

Crown Princess Matte-Marit visit Hiv/Aids hospital Condesa
I really like the skirt, but I wish she would stop wearing a belt with every jacket
Picture

Mette was seen running with her trainer before going to mexico.

I really like the skirt, but I wish she would stop wearing a belt with every jacket
Picture

I hope she does not follow the Rania belt trend :lol:
The jacket no suprise it made its apperance, she wears it on about every trip:nonono:suprised no holes in it yet. The skirt/dress looks quite pretty and bright colored. It suits MM, the print is nice.

Picture

I agree especially because she is not slender and doesn't have much of a waist. The outfit would be much nicer without the belt, the skirt is very pretty!

I thought she looked nice in the red outfit but I agree she should drop the belts ,
but must say I do think she has a lovely figure , she just needs to wear the right out fits thats suit it , the green outfit would of looked lovely with out her belt , its was too big , but its so nice to see her out and about .

I thought she looked nice in the red outfit but I agree she should drop the belts ,
but must say I do think she has a lovely figure , she just needs to wear the right out fits thats suit it , the green outfit would of looked lovely with out her belt , its was too big , but its so nice to see her out and about .
I agree, she has a nice figure. She is just more straight so she doesn't need the belt. I like belts on more small waisted figures. IMO Her clothes have been very elegant which I love. With nice accesories!!

Most of Crown Princess Mette-Marit's outfits were unflattering. Some of them tended to look tight. Belts were out-of-place. I like her sandals though. I wonder if it is all right to have polish of different colours on finger nails and toe nails.

Well ... the colour palette is not bad. However, some bright accent is missing and the jacket is too boxy.

You know, some outfit picures are better off not being posted :whistling:this makes me want to throw out cloths of such colors from my closet. MM looks completley washed out and the outfit does not flatter her in any way:nonono:

Totally agree - this outfit needs binned

I dont like the all the sandals she has worn so far on this trip as those types of shoes are better for an evening event

I'm sure that MM is a lovely woman, but Dear Lord, would someone get her a stylist. I've read that she is a Valentino fan, however, she always looks like she stopped by the local discount store on her way to an event. :ohmy:

Perhaps ... it was meant to be like this ..? I do not think that Crown Princess Mette-Marit would show her underskirt.

Perhaps ... it was meant to be like this ..? I do not think that Crown Princess Mette-Marit would show her underskirt.

I think that is a part of the skirt. I doubt that she would walk around with an underskirt or slip hanging all day long. I have seen a few designs like this, but this one is misleading and does look like an underskirt. The layering here isn't well tailored or perhaps the choice of fabric is the problem.

I think the cream or peach dress with the white jacket looked awful on her. The green skirt with the white jacket looked nice. It shows what a more tailored jacket looked like on her. The red outfit with the beautiful floral skirt looked amazing on her. She really hit the mark with that one. The accessories with it worked very well. Often she puts odd accessories with things and it looks awful.

I disagree with a few posters who say she should not wear a belt. She really does need one. Or she will look completely round without it. She has almost not waist, so the belt gives her definition. It is also the slimest part of her. But the right belt needs to go with the right outfit. A good tailor would work wonders for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom