Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 1: March 2005 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Icky! The shape of the jacket is way too boxy. It makes her look very wide. Not an attractive look for her.

Not liking the black outfit, and all of these opaque hose is not good. Someone needs to raid her closet and replace all of them with sheer hose. Please, please, please.

I love the coat but to me the hat is spring/summer.
The dark color wouldn't be so bad if she'd wear natural colored hose, the opaque hosiery bugs me.

Her little sapphire/diamond flower earrings and brooch are cute.

She looks ok. No tights, great scarf and a fantastic smile!

ANP Beeldbank

Last edited:
She looks mucht more legant with high shoes and not flat shoes, anyway they are not proper for formal events and she keeps using them! The skirt doens't look good on her and makes her more fat and not elegant at all, althoug the colours of the skirt are lovely!

Ewwww....she looks terrible. The skirt looks like it is made of a lightweight, summer-like material. The print is not bad, and the shape is okay. The tights do nothing for her, nor do they go with this flowy skirt. Is she wearing black tights? If that is the case, then why, why, why would she wear brown shoes??? I really like MM, but lately her outfits have not been flattering.

She looks mucht more legant with high shoes and not flat shoes!

She wore flat shoes, because she has been concussed just the day before. Honestly, I'd not like to walk with highheels and a brain concussion either. :whistling:

Apart from the flat shoe thing (which I unerstand), her outfit was just ugly and I cannot understand why she always recycles this jacket.

I understand the flat shoe thing, but I don't understand the thick tights. I also don't understand why she wore tights that seem to clash with her shoes.

This outfit does absolutely nothing to flatter her figure. The most positive about this picture is that the CP is smiling. She is always beautiful when smiling.

This outfit get a roll on the dice from me: 1 :nonono:
(sorry, it is just an opinion)

The most positive about this picture is that the CP is smiling. She is always beautiful when smiling.
I agree, which is nice when you think about; just not when we are using as a comparison thing with her clothes

Great to see her again!! I think she is glowing too!! I like her outfit. I wish her all the best with her studies!! :flowers:

MM indeed looks very nice today, nice outfit and nice shoes as well!

Another wonderful daytime outfit! I really like the necklace. It is very modern and interesting. She looks great.

Lovely outift IMO. The coat is just so elegent, color and cut wise. I like the necklace which adds a fun touch to the coat.

What a beautiful lady! She has such a sweet and friendly face. But I don't agree with the others about her outfit. The coat looks a little bit to small, I really dón't like the black stockings and the necklace is nice but not on this coat, it is not doing anyting for this outfit.

I have to say that I like her shorter, more blunt, haircut. The coat doesn't do much for me, but her face and hair are lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom