Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Accessories: December 2003 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria

Heir Apparent
Country
Canada
1. 3. 6. 7. Alloverpress

2. 10. Gettyimages

4. 5. 8. 9. Rexfeatures

ETA copyright sources/Mandy

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 428
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 845
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 470
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 457
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 757
  • 2h.jpg
    2h.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 458
  • 2i.jpg
    2i.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 423
  • 2c.jpg
    2c.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 472
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 449
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 394
Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 25th, 2003 - 6:38 pm
These shoes, in case anyone's interested, are the traditional shoes to wear with ones national costume, at least the one from Rogaland, that the Crown Princess is wearing. (I know as I've got a pair of them myself. :blush: )

I wish she didn't cover her shoes up all of the time with the cuff. She has some nice shoes, that's for sure.

I like how she has normal looking purses. They probably cost a lot, but, they look like something the non nobility (us!) would carry.

she is very simple. :rolleyes:
Usually, the purses that are very simple are the ones expensive.
I love her purses but she has a bag that I don't like.

I would really like to see Princess Mette-Marit in a new hairstyle. Or maybe she could keep her hair sometimes because it looks topsyturvy for me. But when it comes to make up, in my opinion, she does not need much because she has a nice complexion and skin tone.

Attachments

• __12452___12513___12540___12472_25__65357_.jpg
    __12452___12513___12540___12472_25__65357_.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 629
  • __12452___12513___12540___12472_26__65357_.jpg
    __12452___12513___12540___12472_26__65357_.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 689
Last edited by a moderator:
Great topic, jun5!

I've always said how much I like how Mette-Marit uses scarves often as an accessory, and how well she wears them.

It has been great to see all the various ways Mette-Marit wears her scarves and that even though she only has a dozen different ones, how she wears them with different outfits.

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 28th, 2003 - 10:36 am
Great topic, jun5!

I've always said how much I like how Mette-Marit uses scarves often as an accessory, and how well she wears them.

It has been great to see all the various ways Mette-Marit wears her scarves and that even though she only has a dozen different ones, how she wears them with different outfits.
You're very welcome, Alexandria. Thank you so much. :flower:

And I totally agree with you. :lol:

Originally posted by jun5+Dec 28th, 2003 - 10:40 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jun5 @ Dec 28th, 2003 - 10:40 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alexandria@Dec 28th, 2003 - 10:36 am
Great topic, jun5!

You're very welcome, Alexandria. Thank you so much. :flower:

And I totally agree with you. :lol: [/b][/quote]
I also enjoyed looking at her collection of scarves. I thought she was wearing scarves to camoflage her pregnancy as I saw her mother-in-law doing when she was pregnant with Martha Louise and Haakon, however, in this section of Mette-Marit's scarves, it looks as though she has been wearing them way before her pregnancy. They give a certain "pizzaze" to her wardrobe. Thanks Jun5 for letting us take a peak.

Elizajane

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 28th, 2003 - 10:36 am
Great topic, jun5!

Yes, she looks amazing in them. I live in Florida so I've never had one but when I went to Norway I became addicted to them. Now I have a dozen of them & it's not enough.

The funny thing is there are so many ways to tie a scarf that it took me 4 days to figure out how to wear it a certain way. I kept looking at all these women who passed me by in the streets & tried to figure out how they did it. Finally I asked someone (much to my embarrassment) & it was sooo easy! :blush: And this is the one....

http://www.lestribunesroyales.com/forums/i...e=post&id=77537

She has worn the dress before on the 7th picture. I believe the couple were traveling by train shortly after the announcement of MM's pregnancy. I like the dress. :flower:

I like the simple elegance of her red shoes.

Those other shoes, are they white or grey?

I think her red shoes are hideous! The last one posted is much nicer.

ok ... let's agree to disagree ? ... her red shoes are hideously beautiful. :flower:

ok ... let's agree to disagree ? .
Agreed (to disagree). :flower:

.. her red shoes are hideously beautiful
An oxymoron :p, she usually wears very nice and fashionable shoes, something i'd wear. Except for this red one. :yuk:

well ... her grey, er... white shoes are an "eye-ful".. er, over-done. :) :innocent:

I think they're interesting but not overdone. A fashionable change from a boring at times solid color. :flower:

I think the red/pinkish shoes are the same as she wore for her engagement, I ususally llike her shoes but these do nothing for her, her legs looks much nicer when she wear shoes withe higher heels, otherwise I like her shoes, the are shoes that I would like to wear,(I can do without her trainers and flats) I think she and Infanta Elena are two of the royal ladies with the best shoes, Maxima on the other hand who has such a great and collourful wardrobe just wears the most boring shoes IMO

shoes

...well that really shows how different tastes are...
...cause I really adore Mette wearing those not soo hight heels and ballerinas

nylonluva said:
...well that really shows how different tastes are...
...cause I really adore Mette wearing those not soo hight heels and ballerinas

which ones are you refeering to?

tsk tsk... i dont know, but i just dont find her clothing sense good at all.
she's tall and could carry off nice clothes but i just dont understand why they dont look good on her...
meanwhile you've got royal CPs like mathilde who can carry off clothing real well... and for that matter, leti and mary have a sense of style. not fashion leaders, but they HAVE the sense of style... MM just doesnt seem to have it... IMO...

thanks, alexandria... those shoes were surely wonderful.
the best ones were te ones in the 2nd pic

I like the Green Prada croc. Neiman Marcus has a similar version in fuschia online for $980.00 USD.

See:a simila fuschia version

Last edited:
Alisa said:
I like the Green Prada croc. Neiman Marcus has a similar version in fuschia online for $980.00 USD.

See:a simila fuschia version

Pretty in pink, too. Though I do prefer Mette-Marit's apple green version. And a pretty penny for it, too. $980 (US)! :eek:

1 Blue shoes from Iceland
2 Dark purple shoes from Iceland, matches the great purse
3 Beige shoes from the wedding in Spain
4 Silver T-straps from the prewedding dinner in Spain
5 Prada shoes from Iceland visit
6 Greyish shoe from the wedding in Denmark
7 Grey shoes from Ingrids baptism
8 Black and White shoes from Maud Angelicas Baptism, very Chanel-ish
9 Dark purple shoes from nobel from 2001
10 Gold\ beige pumps for the opening of the nobel exhibition in 2001

ETA copyright source www.gettyimages.com 1. to 7.

Attachments

• shoes10.jpg
    shoes10.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 397
  • shoes9.jpg
    shoes9.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 666
  • shoes8.jpg
    shoes8.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 492
  • shoes7.jpg
    shoes7.jpg