Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much for the close ups, i reallike like the colour, eventhough i can not say it is red or orange, i love fascinators but this particular one, has to much fabric and not many feathers so now I can see it closer I do not really like it muvh!
the jewellery is stunning and i love the bag althoguh i am not sure this colour much with this outfit
i apreciate so much you adding this pic, thankyou

Ohh, you're welcome!:flowers:

Day 2 in New York

Bag & Shoes
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Hair

Outfit (full view)

I've always thought that Maxima looked great in white. This outfit is much better than the one worn yesterday. I like the retro style of the bow at the waist. The pleated skirt is nice. Pleats can be very difficult to wear, but this skirt works since the pleats don't appear to go all the way around the skirt.

I like what she is wearing (& her hair and jewelry) except for the bag/shoes and I think her skirts are a bit too short, a bit longer would be more elongating.

Yesteryday I especcially liked the colour of her suit but not the ruffles on her sleeves.

This is such a pretty white outfit which really looks good on her. I love the brooch.
The hair is lovely, very neat yet simple. I like her roots, they arent too dark nor too light.
Maxima matched the white outfit with beige shoes and a beige bag which makes it quite pretty and unusual since many would go for white or black.

Much better than the coral outfit!

crown princess Maxima's daytime fashion & style part 3

:dutchstandard: Princess Maxima looks regal in the coral outfit ,like a queen to be. This royal performing in New York, reminded me the official occasion during the last visit of King and Queen of Sweden in the Netherlands. In the last dutch spring it was perfectly done. In these days it is being perfectly done.

Last edited:
god, no. messy hair, bad make-up, the skirt is too short. i do like the top but i don't see how it works with the skirt, different fabric, shades of white etc.

the one thing i like about maxima is that she is not afraid to wear decent jewellery that does identify her as a royal.

yes and why would she be afraid, it would be a shame to keep it all under lock and key. It is meant to be used.

god, no. messy hair, bad make-up, the skirt is too short. i do like the top but i don't see how it works with the skirt, different fabric, shades of white etc.

the one thing i like about maxima is that she is not afraid to wear decent jewellery that does identify her as a royal.

I love her jewelley and she use it well, although sometime i think some of this pieces are for a night event

I hardly call her hair a mess!

You can tell from the front of it that it was styled. Its been a bit windy here in the States. The beginning of fall.

Maxima has looked lovely on both days. I do perfer the white suit over the red/orange? suit. But the hair on the first day was nice.

I think Maxima has looked like a beautiful princess this week. LOVE the jewels. I'm glad she invaded the Royal vaults for the trip. If you can't be a little much in New York that where can you be!!

I love the top part of this white outfit. Very Pretty! And I like that her hair is styled and off her face.

The pretty white outfit is the only one worn by Maxima in New York which I really like so far.
Yesterday, she unfortunately hit rock bottom fashion-wise. A half-inflated silver foil balloon dress by Natan, too short, too shapeless, too wrinkled and too ugly, plus shiny shoes, some sweater tied around her shoulders, and no hairdo.
Awful:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4655/10756598.jpg

Day 3 - Maxima in one of her beloved baloon skirts. Too short for my taste and a bit too glittering / "tinsel angel".
ANP Beeldbank

2 outfits worn today, one to meet with Micelle Obama and the other to the 9/11 memorial

September 11, 2009

Sleevless yellow dress, beige cape/sweater. Dress is lovely so is the hair

Yellow dress ** Close up

At the memorial, Maxima ina trench coat worn over a black outfit

Trench coat ** Hair ** Outfit

I like the yellow dress but not the airrings and bracelet, the hair is nice too

2 outfits worn today, one to meet with Micelle Obama and the other to the 9/11 memorial

September 11, 2009

Yellow dress ** Close up

I like both of these looks. The yellow sheath is elegant, and the color is pretty on Maxima. The earrings are a bit much, IMO, but overall, she looks very nice.

The trenchcoat is fantastic! I also like the shoes.

The color of the pretty shift dress is too neon for my personal taste, but it's quite elegant and appears to fit perfectly.
But IMO the overall look is completely ruined by the tackiest 'jewelry' imaginable.
Earrings and massive bracelet in multi-colored, oversized plastic pins and discs? Perfectly ugly.
It's not that she wouldn't have more than enough of the real thing to pick from, in order to accessorize this outfit appropriately.

The color of the pretty shift dress is too neon for my personal taste, but it's quite elegant and appears to fit perfectly.
But IMO the overall look is completely ruined by the tackiest 'jewelry' imaginable.
Earrings and massive bracelet in multi-colored, oversized plastic pins and discs? Perfectly ugly.
It's not that she wouldn't have more than enough of the real thing to pick from, in order to accessorize this outfit appropriately.
i agree the tackiest "jewellery" some times she use diamonds for day time and soemtimes this plastic staff that it is horrendous, how she can do sometimes so good nd some times so terrible. who is the person in charg to prepeare her wardrobe for the trips????

September 11, 2009

Yellow dress ** Close up

Is that yellow, i think it's green. A very nice dress. Her hair is beautiful. :)
The trench coat is nice, but I do not like the dress. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom