Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh! What a fantasic suit on CPrincess Maxima. I love the velvet collar and detailing, it fits Maxima like a glove! Who is the designer?

Valentino, its from the 2007 collection. This suit was worn Haakon & MM's son's christining.
The suit is lovely, the detailing on the collar is really pretty, it isnt like the many suits you see everyday.

Today Princess Maxima wore a elegant black outfit and a large hat.

:previous:I believe the outfit is actually dark chocolate in color. Please correct me if I am wrong though, its hard to tell. I saw other photos and the suit looked brown.

:previous:I believe the outfit is actually dark chocolate in color. Please correct me if I am wrong though, its hard to tell. I saw other photos and the suit looked brown.

I agree with you. It looks dark chocolate more than brown. Very very dark.

The outfit is dark brown but the velvet lapels, pockets, etc are black.

This is one of very few suits that Maxima owns that actually flatters her figure! I believe it's all dark brown including the velvet lapels and buttons.
She wore this at the beginning of the year I think when she signed something to do with Gay rights.

The length is perfect, just covers her knees giving her a lean look.

This is Valentino?? Doesn't look like it.

This is so much more flattering than any of her recent Natan outfits.

Those last two outfits are completely gorgeous simple wellcut just so beautiful. I also love the black hat. The boots are just so gorgeous as well the leather OMG too too much well done Maxima...

Agree, very nice and flattering outfit. I like the boots here as well. :flowers:

I'm in love with those boots. They look so warm and comfy. The coat is really elegant and I think it goes well with her coloring.

I just love the shoes and bag on CPrincess Maxima, they are stunning on her. Does anyone know the designer of them? Thanks in advance!

Its a nice enough dress, but I am not sure about the neckline. IMO, it draws attention to her shoulders and since she has wider shoulders (Note: that is not an insult, its one's bone structure and I have a similar shape as well), I don't think she would want attention drawn to them, I know I wouldn't for myself. I think her assets are her waist, and her long legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom