Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear

Part 2
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Paty, iceflower, Jessrulz & dazzling

MAfan said:
Indeed a fantastic dress (of course, it is by Armani... :whistling:)
When did she wear it for the first time? During Frederik and Mary's wedding, is it possible?

No. The dress was worn to King Carl Gustafs 60th birthday in April 2006.

Thank you Dazzling!
At Frederik and Mary's wedding she wore an Armani dress as well, but a white or silver one.

The Princess is absolutely beautiful and she seems to glow, everything justs falls into place.

Mathilde's red evening gown was simply gorgeous. That color is really flattering on her, and the sheer wrap accentuated her gown. I loved her earrings, and overall she looked lovely and elegant.

I am not crazy about this dress. it does not flatter Mathilde, it makes her looking heavier. It must be one of those very beaded dresses and women who wear it look in pics as if they gained weight.:ermm:

THis is a beautiful dress and I love all the detail beading on it!

I'm not a fan of her outfits but this dress is almost perfect. She looks really modern and young in it, also because of her make-up and hairdo ;) She should wear dresses like this more often.

Princess Mathilde at the opera last evening, May 4, 2010.

A very nice and soft colour that makes her look young and
beautiful. Interesting and modern cuts. Great choice for a
spring evening, I guess we've seen it before..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 *

I like that colour on hair, but the blouse not so much

Mathilde looked very beautiful last night. Pink suits her a lot IMO.

She looked nice in pink yesterday, I am not sure she has wore it before.

This colour looks gorgeous on her. She should wear colours like pink and rosé more often because it really suits her.

The coat of the first photo looks a bit too large for her, I like a lot the other dress. That colour suits her very well, but in this last occassions she is only wearing this colour no? Imo she should wear other colours too.

I only like the bag and the shoes.

Does Natan blackmail the benelux ladies? Because his designs are usually awful with some rare exceptions

Oh no... This dress looks so odd... Anyway, at least I like the hairdo and the clutch.

I hate Natan. Period. I find his style frumpish, in general.

Not the best dress I´ve seen on her, but not the worst either...Anyway, too casual for an evening event, IMO.

Nothing special, this dress doing nothing to CP's figure. The print is boring and the detail on the front looks strange IMO. I like the hairstyle and clutch, hate the sandals.

I hate Natan. Period. I find his style frumpish, in general.
I could not agree more. Most of his pieces look pretty cheap (the material etc.) and somehow badly cut.

I liked Mathilde's hairdo alot; the dress was pretty unflattering.

I like the dress, but not on Mathilde. It just doens't work with her figure. I like Natan, but I think it's time that Mathilde gets to know more fresh Belgian designers.

It is not the worst creation by Natan. Overall Crown Princess Mathilde looked all right. The black-and-white combination became her very much.

Does Natan blackmail the benelux ladies? Because his designs are usually awful with some rare exceptions
For years, I've been wondering about the same thing... ;)
If Natan either blackmails or bribes all of his royal BeNeLux clients, we would at least have some explanation for their weird penchant for this bad designer.

It is not the worst creation by Natan. Overall Crown Princess Mathilde looked all right. The black-and-white combination became her very much.

I agree. Mathilde looked great in this dress. She's worn much worse by Natan.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom