Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather like the print on this dress, however I don't like the shoes with it. The pink colour is just a bit off - black shoes would've looked better.

Princess Mathilde yesterday evening, June 24, during a concert at the Flanders House in New York, wearing a nice dress in yellow.

** Full view ** Close up **

___________________ Princess Mathilde on day 2 of an economic mission to the USA, June 23, attending a signing ceremony/evening reception [...]** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
What a fantastic combination of colours (off-white and a warm shade of pink)! The flowery print on this dress with its sharp, dark edges looks very charming as well. Last but not least, I think that the folded horizontal neckline is pretty smart -flattering Crown Princess Mathilde's tiny shoulders.

Funny how she matches the flowers really well. :)

Mathilde yesterday evening, June 27, at a reception at the Belgian Ambassador's residence in Washington D.C..
No better pics so far, but from what can be seen it looks like a great red dress.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Mathilde yesterday evening, June 27, at a reception at the Belgian Ambassador's residence in Washington D.C..
No better pics so far, but from what can be seen it looks like a great red dress.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Its a great shade and I like those straps but the horizontal lines do her nothing.

Love the color & jewels. Don't care for the matching shoes. Overall, not bad.

Not a fan of the lipstick but everything else looks great.

This is a beautiful dress and color on her, but I don't like the fit!

I wonder why she insists on wearing pantyhose with open shoes?

It's a good colour for Mathilde. I'm not sure I like how it fits her tho.
I love her green shoes.

I like strong colour, good fitting and layered effect. It is mostly likely by Armani. On a different note, Crown Princess Mathilde's face seemed orange. Is it a case of wrong makeup foundation or bad lighting?

Her dress is beautiful! I normally don't like shiney fabric but it works well with this colour and style. The jewels add just the right touch - very princessy look.

Wow! She looks wonderful. The color and the fit is just perfect!

Wow! Mathiled looks great! Great color and the cut & style of the dress looks fantastic on her!

I wonder why she insists on wearing pantyhose with open shoes?

Yeap, good question indeed. ;) I also found the green dress too short. Yes, she has the legs to wear short skirts and dresses, but I don't think it goes well with her type, though.

The pink dress is horrible, IMHO. :ninja: It makes her look two sizes bigger because of the shiny fabric which looks rather tacky. Possibly the dress looked better "in real", but in pictures it doesn't look good.

These last two weddings were no fashion hits for Mathilde, but I will forgive her as she looked just stunning at Victoria's wedding. ;)

Mathilde looks fabulous in the pink dress!

Mathilde wears bold colours very well in my opinion. It's one of her strong points.

Mathilde was very pretty.I liked what she has worn minus the shoes
Sometimes I am fed up to see her usually in pink but I have to admit that that this color becomes her very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom