Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is indeed a true princess...beautiful as ever.

She looked beautiful. The color looks wonderful on her.

The soft dusty pink chiffon dress worn to the wedding was simply stunning and one of the best gowns of the day and one of the nicest Mathidle has worn. Her hair and jewels were perfectly matched

Not as keen on the pre-wedding gown in the hot pink colour

:eek: What was she thinking? :ohmy:

I think that Mathilde is passing a fashion crisis, she has started wearing skirts too short and now this.

Oh my that is one hell of an outfit.
Hate the skirt, hate the top.

I think she is trying to change and update her look but she is failing. This is just awful and wrong.

Oh dear that skirt us awful and the split is too revealing as the length is already very short. I am guessing this outfit is by Natan as the style and material are often a feature of his designs

Oh my that is one hell of an outfit.
Hate the skirt, hate the top.

Hee! You know, I agree with you. I love this lady, but she needs help dressing for her figure. Actually, she just needs help dressing period.

Yikes. She looks totally out of place with her giant hair and sparkly skirt and all the men just in business suits.

Isn't that the same style skirt Maxima wore except different fabric I think it was in China with the green hat? The top looks like a pink dress that Maxima also wore recently. They both need to burn those skirts. They are just not attractive on women that have any weight around their belly or hips.

The top makes me want to gag.
Looks like she's wearing pepto bismol.

I think it looks quite nice on her.
I am not a big fan of the skirt but she has amaizing legs so she can wear that lenght.
I like the top and the hair.

I like the top and the skirt but not together, and definitely the skirt doesn´t suit Mathilde. The same top with black pants would look better.
I think that the top is by Natan, Maxima wore a very similar dress and I think it was from Natan.

What a terrible look.
An ugly early '80s Barbie top (though this might be an insult to the designers of the Barbie dolls' fashions), a horrid cocktail bar waitress skirt, split by a vulgar slit - and on top of it, the ugly one and the horrid one don't even go together. And cut the body in half at a most unflattering line, too.
I don't know how little taste a woman can have to voluntarily wear such an outfit.
Princess Mathilde must have listened to good advisors in her early years as a Royal when she still used to be elegant.

She doesn't have giant hair. She is coiffed. Unlike many who just let their hair hang like rags. The top is okay, but the skirt is disgusting and oesn't go with anything.

I have to say I'm surprised by the slit skirt especially as it's a high slit. If it wasn't for that I like the outfit. She does have the figure to pull it off.:flowers:

:eek: What was she thinking? :ohmy:

I think that Mathilde is passing a fashion crisis, she has started wearing skirts too short and now this.

My thoughts exactly.:cool: Totally mismatched and odd! Yikes!:sick:

I am saddened to see Crown Princess Mathilde opting for awkward ensembles. A bright pink top is all right. The slit showed Crown Princess Mathilde's amazing legs. The above, however, is not enough to mitigate awkwardness of the whole ensemble.

Very 80s, very mismatched, very ugly. I'm sorry, but thumbs down.

^ I don't know if Mathilde recycles her gowns often. I can only say that I saw these 2 gowns in Sweden for the 1st time.;) Perhaps members from Belgium can give us the answer - Stephanievl, where are you? :flowers:

^ I don't know if Mathilde recycles her gowns often. I can only say that I saw these 2 gowns in Sweden for the 1st time.;) Perhaps members from Belgium can give us the answer - Stephanievl, where are you? :flowers:

Fushia gown was recycled but the light pink was new - from Armani Prive I suppose...

Fuschia gown was recycled? From when?

I thought the same thing, that it was similar to that dress.

But both are new and wonderful, I prefer the fuscia dress.

Both evening dresses were great choices. Mathilde is pretty. I really liked the dress she wore for the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom