Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very proud of my Princess, after the sad outfit of yesterday (black and white)

I actually like the dress and the color is wonderful on Mathilde, but I'm not feeling her hair and makeup (too dark for her skin tone).

I love this dress, and I love it on her. There is something odd about her face though, I don't know if its the make up or hair, I like the hair but something about her face looks different.

I'm not keen on this dress. The color is smashing, though.

The pink dress is lovely but what i like the most is her hairdo, just elegant! I am waiting to see her gala dress today:p

Loving the pink dress - really suits her

A better vieuw on the black/white dress!
Imageshack - victoriamathilde3a.jpg

Hello said about the dress "She lived up to here reputations as elegant dresser, with the Belgian crown princess in a bold black and white creation that was slashed to the thigh, revealing her shapely figure"

Last edited:
She looks so beautiful in the pink shade. It suits her well. The gown was just gorgeous.

One of the best dresses in my opinion, without the necklace it would have been perfect.

Beautiful dress for the wedding.

I loved everything about this dress. My second favorite of the wedding!

Lovely pink dress! She looked amazing!!

Does anyone know the designer? Probably Nathan!

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed all three outfits she had worn in Sweden!:flowers:

Again, the dress is good, but her makeup (foundation) is way too dark and orangey. Kind of ruined it for me.

This mauve dress is beauttiful on Mathilde. Two thumbs up!

Crown Princess Mathilde's gala ensemble was impeccable. A airy pink-mauve dress enhanced her delicate lace-like beauty and complexion. The dress was nicely fitted.

A pretty dress, nothing over the top. love the color, glad she didnt go for anything stronger.

Crown Princess Mathilde's dress was simply wonderful. Timeless elegance and a wonderful color for her to wear. The hairstyle was lovely too!

One of the best dresses in my opinion, without the necklace it would have been perfect.

Agreed Melibea. I kept looking at the tiara and then the necklace and they just clashed.:flowers:

Mathilde looks so lovely in this Armani gown!

The style of this dress must be the design of the season. Several gowns had the ruching details.

Mathilde , Maxima and MM were amazing ; they kind of give a life for their outfit , they are glowing full of life unlike Letizia and rania whom were boring , tense and hardly smiled ...

Princess Mathilde looks very princess in this pink dress that was stunning look for her.
i like the hair too very nice.

Princess Mathilde looks very princess in this pink dress that was stunning look for her.
i like the hair too very nice.

I loved it too...she was my pick as best dressed among the princesses. The fit is what makes it such a great look IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom