Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed roseroyal, I think you're right. ;)

Princess Mathilde attending the concert 'Prelude to the National Day' at the Palais des Beaux
Arts in Brussels, 20 July 2011, wearing a nice white summer dress.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Mathilde attending the concert 'Prelude to the National Day' at the Palais des Beaux
Arts in Brussels, 20 July 2011, wearing a nice white summer dress.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pretty dress and a lovely fit. I do like the color of it matched with the gold earrings but I would have preferred something with more color, maybe a nice royal/midnight blue or even purple, something more concert color, this seemed a bit too beach/simple look.

Mathilde has many good points, and she is sure-footed about clothing and coiffure.
But her main asset is ..... herself.

Pretty dress and a lovely fit. I do like the color of it matched with the gold earrings but I would have preferred something with more color, maybe a nice royal/midnight blue or even purple, something more concert color, this seemed a bit too beach/simple look.

Mathilde has many good points, and she is sure-footed about clothing and coiffure.
But her main asset is ..... herself.*

Dazzling, I agree. I like the colors you mentioned but I also would like to see her again in fuchsia/ pink, she looks so good in that color, but yes, a bit more color, and a little more formal would have been nice.

* Renata, I so agree. This is why she can wear almost anything, her inner warmth makes any outfit shine!

Last edited by a moderator:
But her main asset is ..... herself.
I agree without doubts; Mathilde is always adorable in whatever she wears. It is her personality that makes her look outstanding.,

Yes Mathilde is one of my favorite princesses. She's gets her role, does it without complaint, is loving wife and mother. Most importantly, she's an asset to her husband and her royal family. What a lovely; well brought up woman.

Good color for a summer dress. Mathilde looks so fresh and pretty

Why does one always have to wear color? The white dress is very nice on Mathilde.

Pic 2 wouldn't come up for me, but I really like what I can see of this evening dress. Pretty neutral shade on her, and I like the earrings.

Princess Mathilde at a concert in Brussels on September 9, 2011, lovely in green.
I like her in those strong colours, she's worn the dress before on July 1st for the
wedding celebrations in Monaco.

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Close up ** July 1st **

I love that green dress.I did'nt like it when she wore it in Monaco.

Princess Mathilde at a concert in Brussels on September 9, 2011, lovely in green.
I like her in those strong colours, she's worn the dress before on July 1st for the

Lovely dress and color, great to see her in it again. I think Mathilde looks really good and im liking her hair-do.

I do like this dress but hated the shoes when she wore it in July. Do we know if she wore the same shoes again or found a nicer pair?

Crown Princess Mathilde at a gala evening in Ghent, September 14, 2011, wearing a short
shiny cocktail dress with an eye-catching upper part, I like it!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

It kinda looks like she's wearing tin foil!

But I love the shoes.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a gala evening in Ghent, September 14, 2011, wearing a short
shiny cocktail dress with an eye-catching upper part, I like it!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
1st outfit- Love the color. M looks radiant!
2nd outfit- Too shiny, looks like tin foil!;):lol: Later : after looking at it again, it is a wonderful dress.

Last edited:
I love the "tin foil" dress!
Minimalistic, yet elegant, lovely colour and cut.

I really fancy those glittering embellishments on the top part of CP Mathilde's evening dress which are perfectly combined with her delicate diamond earrings and her bracelets -both exhibiting approximately the same design. Furthermore, Mathilde's shoes do look great i.m.o.. Sadly, I have to emphasize that -at least to my mind- this dress' A-shaped cut ruins the overall impression of an outfit which could have been jolly elegant otherwise:hammer:...

I agree , a wonderful dress but not on Mathilde, she has very long arms and legs, to much skin. But hair and make up always faultless.

It does kinda look like tin foil but I like the upper part of the dress.

Crown Princess Mathilde in a green cocktail dress at a reception in Beijing on October 24 -
looks great, I always like her in green :)

** Full view ** Upper part **

I do love the dress, except the massive right collar part.

I agree. The massive collar does spoil the dress. However, the shade is lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom