Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic choice. The dress looks great on Mathilde - what a great cut!

Mathilde looks fantastic!

What I love about her fashion style is that 90% of the time, she plays it safe. She knows what works for her and doesn't try to please anyone but herself.

Classic elegance...and this dress is another example of this.

Fantastic!

Crown Princess Mathilde is regal elegance personified. Clean fluidity of the gown accentuated her svelte figure. Soft white colour brought out her perfect complexion.A bracelet and earrings add nice touches to the whole look.

Last edited:
My #1 best dressed of the night with Maxima and Rosario right at her heels. But she blows all comers away with this look. Plus she and Philppe seems so much in love (after 4 kids)...perfection.

Mathilde looks great. The dress is really lovely and suits her very well

CP Mathilde was perfection. From the top of her head to the tip of her toes everything worked. Her hair was immaculate, her earrings divine, her dress stunning elegance (utterly to die for), her bracelet delicate perfection and her shoes and clutch bag the perfect compliment to the dress. Wow!

CP Mathilde looked beautiful. The dress was extremely elegant and suited her figure well. Perfect accessories really complemented the look. :flowers:

She looks fabulous! Exquisite and perfect. :flowers:

Mathilde looked absolutely fantastic, the queen of the night, without competition.

Altogether, I reinforce all those compliments which have been expressed regarding C.P. Mathilde's white evening gown:). Its design is simply wonderful (in particular that long plaid dangling asymmetrically at one side). The only alteration I would have suggested is selecting different fabrics for the main part of the dress and the long plaid respectively (e.g. a silky fabric or pleated tulle for the latter), in order to make this gown slightly fancier...

I think that white evening gown was the most beautiful I have seen CP Mathilde in years...she even overshadowed the birthday girl which is a shame...even though Maxima looked gorgeous too.

But Mathilde was simply stunning. :whistling:

Look at those perfect curves.. Pippa Middleton...EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

Last edited:
Next to Mathilde, even her husband looks a bit shabby !

Princess Mathilde attending the closing concert of the Queen Elisabeth International Music Competition
in Brussels, June 9, 2011, wearing a lovely light silver coat and dress. I'm only undecided about the collar,
reminds me a bit of those of a clown suit (see the close up) ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Love this dress. Very nice colour.
very nice hairstyle.

Don't think it is a Natan design

Princess Mathilde attending the closing concert of the Queen Elisabeth International Music Competition
in Brussels, June 9, 2011, wearing a lovely light silver coat and dress. I'm only undecided about the collar,
reminds me a bit of those of a clown suit (see the close up) ;)

Im sorry but this doesn't work or me, reminds me of something mother of the bride would wear. The collar is very clown looking indeed.

The dress is by Emporio Armani. I like the bottom part alot but remain undecided about the top part, perhaps it looks better without the coat.

I like the dress but this shiny coat is :nonono:. The hairstyle is very nice.

Thank you for this comparison, stephanievl! Actually, CP Mathilde's delicate Emporio Armani dress by itself has a very pretty blossom like design but this corresponding outline is being disturbed if combined with a coat so that the collar is poking out of the former instead of vanishing under it -hence the clown looking impression:whistling:.

Yeah the clown collar isn't good but I like the rest of it.

I don't like this look, especially that collar.

Princess Mathilde on day 2 of an economic mission to the USA, June 23, attending a signing ceremony/evening
reception and wearing a very nice white/black/pink flower print dress. I think it looks great on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom