Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, no... Again, this is quite disappointing. Nothing seems to match and even separately these pieces don't impress me at all.

The first two pictures show the same thing.
They dress looks a bit mismatched from what i can see.

I have to say that the dress looked awkward to me. Embellishments on sleeves were further aggravated by water-colour pattern. The hairstyle and huge ear-rings did nothing to complement her. I wish Crown Princess Mathilde wore something simple and well-tailored.

I like the dress, but the shoes don't go well with the dress imo.

I dont mind the print which was nice and colorful but the tailoring was as bad as it can get IMO, it had no style nor a nice cut to it.
The hair is styles the same all the time, couldnt get any more boring.

I know prints are in style now, but that doesn't mean everyone should wear it. However I do think she looked okay with the printed dress, but the shoes was a turn off. Why orange?!

Awkward to say the least. ;) I don't like it at all. The sandals are horrible too. OMG!

The necklace is a bit strange, isn't it? I always like Mathilde in white and black, and this time is no exception.

Classic and natural, the necklace does look a little odd and out of theme with the dress.

She does look good in black and white. The shawl makes the outfit look even more elegant.

Crown Princess Mathilde looked nice: simple and elegant. I wish we had a better photo of the dress.

I don't like this look at all.
The oufit doesn't fit thee occasion.

The dress and wrap looks good but the necklace seems out of place.

I dont like it, I dont find it pretty at all nor elegent. Not sure what she was thinking with the necklace, they arent pretty at all nor match the dress.

Skirt is ok, but this black&white combination is too sharp for me. I would like to see Mathilde in soft color and cutting. This dress makes her older. Necklace - :eek:

The dress looks very nice imo, the necklace is terrible and totally out of place.

Btw, was Philippe wearing glasses?

Crown Princess Mathilde's fuchsia dress is a excellent choice. The bright colour nicely enhanced Crown Princess Mathilde's complexion. However, the tiers appear a bit sloppy executed or the dress is not properly ironed. I liked the way hairstyle and jewellery complemented the whole look.
As for the black-and-white ensemble, it is all right. I assume the necklace was meant to give it an edgy look. Hairstyle and makeup were flawless.

I love the dramatic effect of the fuchsia gown! Mathilde looks stunning tonight!

I love the pink dress!!

She wore a dress in the same colour at the dinner before the marriage of Felipe and Letizia!
Yes, I recall that dress and I also thought in it when I saw this dress, the cut is also similar. I still like more the dress from F&L pre-wedding dinner (it´s my favourite Mathilde´s gown), but this one is pretty nice too. I love the fact that she´s chosen such a strong colour while almost all the other ladies are wearingsoft colours.

For once I like the creation by Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom