Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She Looks Very Beautifull In Blue Dress She Looks Elegant , I Like Her Earing , Thanx iceflower

I don't care for the draping and the various blues. The color shoes didn't work either. She's a beautiful lady, but I think this look fell a bit short of the mark. I didn't like the earrings, either.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a banquet in Vietnam on March 15, although I would have expected
a dress for a banquet I like the combination of pants and top in white.

** Full view **

The upper half is beautiful but I wish she wore it as a cocktail dress,not with pants.

Luv the different shades of blue in the dress. Just not liking the way it hangs on her.

The white blouse doesn't flatter her figure at all, IMO. The trousers look nice.

Although crown princess mathilde does look nice in the white and beige but for a banquet I think a dress would've been better, this outfit just looks too simple.

I just like her sparkling clutch and shoes, but the rest of her outfit gives me a meh feeling.

The outfit is nice but plain. I'm glad for the sparkling accessories to liven it up.

The outfit is too informal for my liking. At the same time, it is nice that Crown Princess Mathilde did not wear one of her clunky piece of costume jewellery.

The all white outfit looks good. Luv the off shouldered top.

Yesterday, March 28, Crown Princess Mathilde attended a reception of the Belgian Embassy in Tirana,
Albania, looking fantastic in a short dress witch matching shoes and bag.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Bag **

I'd like the dress better if it didn't have that solid border on the hem. I don't think it goes well with the paisley print; it also looks orange and doesn't coordinate well with the belt, bag and shoes.

Last edited:
I love the dress, not a big fan of the bag though, but it goes nicely with the belt.

I do like this dress a lot; it's an unusual choice for a Crown Princess and deserves being noted for that alone.
The only thing that bothers me is the red, or rather, too many shades of red (the belt, the shoes, the hem, the bag, the earrings).

I thought this was a fantastic look for CP Mathilde! Love the paisley silk with the red accents, she is truly lovely.

Yesterday, March 28, Crown Princess Mathilde attended a reception of the Belgian Embassy in Tirana,
Albania, looking fantastic in a short dress witch matching shoes and bag.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Bag **

She Looks Wonderful , I Like Her Outfit , But The Most I Like The Bag , Shoes , Belt , Nice Choice For Princess Mathilde :flowers: Thank you iceflower :flowers:

Not really a fan of that style but I think she pulls it off.

Great dress! The print is soft yet busy but work as it is small and not bold. The colors are great and Mathilde wore it well.
Its a very Etro dress. I wonder who the designer is.

I like the dress on her, it´s a youthful style that she wears well.
Shoes are cute and the bag is to die for.

I like this dress with the bold pattern on it. It has just the right amount of bright red mixed in and it suits Mathilde.

The dress is pretty. And the red accessories compliment it nicely.

Very chic in black! We haven't seen her look so stylish before, have we? ;)

:previous:I second that -Crown Princess Mathilde looks very elegant and dressy in her black evening suit albeit skirts flatter her body measurements rather than trousers i.m.o.. Furthermore, I would have proposed less clunky earrings (mainly due to the beautiful ornamented lace top). However, I care for Mathilde's tasteful jacket with its great structured fabric.

Crown Princess Mathilde's outfit was lovely and befitting a formal occasion. Her make-up, on the other hand, appears to be orange.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a gala dinner of the 10th edition of the European Business Summit
in Brussels this evening, looking fresh and lovely in a short dress:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom