Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked the green dress. Her hair was also very stylish;

I love this look very much!The best part is the skirt.

Mathilde looks spectacular. I like the green dress also, she looks lovely in green.:flowers:

I like the dramatic look of the collar on the green dress.

Crown Princess Mathilde in a green cocktail dress at a reception in Beijing on October 24 -looks great, I always like her in green :)
** Full view ** Upper part **
Wow –this is one of CP Mathilde’s best evening looks in a cocktail dress i.m.o. :flowers:. I simply love those diagonal pleats as well as the dress’ big, wavy collar ingeniously framing Mathilde’s shoulders, neck and face which, on their part, serve to fill out the position of an exotic flower’s blossom –a gorgeous exemplar, of course ;). Possibly, a curly updo would have rendered the overall impression of this outfit even more appealing viz. complete, but I don’t intend to sound too critical here!

Last edited:
I think she pulls off this look.I like the dress.

I like it too. Mathilde looks good in a halter style top, she has nice shoulders & arms.

Oh how I am in love with this velvet coat!

The dress is very simple and looks great on Mathilde. The hair and earrings are wonderful as well. This dress will be one to keep in the closet or years to come.

Crown Princess Mathilde looked nice. Although I am not keen on halter-neck dresses, I have to say that she pulled the dress off.

Boring dress.I only like her hairstyle.

The fabric of the dress is lovely, but extremely dark. I like Mathilde so much in jewel tones, but those earrings and hairstyle are beautiful.

Lovely black dress, very elegant.
Also love the hair and earrings.

Simple classic outfit. I'm loving her hairstyle these days!

Waw! really like it. The earrings and the hairdo also.
Only the make up is a little bit strange...

She looks great! This hairstyle flatters her a lot and the earrings are to die for!! :wub:

Crown Princess Mathilde at a jazz concert in Brussels today, January 26, looking fantastic
in a lovely black dress, nice hairstyle and her lovely heart earrings she's worn before:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Upper part 3 **

The deep opening in the back is lovely since the front is quite closed. The fabric of the dress is very wintery, very evening fit but the belt part seems to fit odd, not too flattering the dress is overall. The earrings and hair do are great!

The deep opening in the back is lovely since the front is quite closed. The fabric of the dress is very wintery, very evening fit but the belt part seems to fit odd, not too flattering the dress is overall. The earrings and hair do are great!

I'm with you on the fit. It seems that many times what she wears is too tight in some areas or the cut isn't flattering. This dress is beautiful, but the hemline is off. If it were just a smidge longer the look would be perfect.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a jazz concert in Brussels today, January 26, looking fantastic
in a lovely black dress, nice hairstyle and her lovely heart earrings she's worn before:

Mathilde wore this dress with style. I adored her magnificent up do and the earrings were absolutely the perfect finishing touch. Does anyone know if they real?

very very nice pictures I like princess Mathilda earing look so unique and I like princess Mary too she have very beautiful structure :flowers:

Crown Princess Mathilde at the birthday party of Crown Princess Mary this weekend,
wearing a dress with matching shoes and bag and a little jacket - looks lovely:

** Full view **

Crown Princess Mathilde at the birthday party of Crown Princess Mary this weekend,
wearing a dress with matching shoes and bag and a little jacket - looks lovely:

** Full view **

I think I like it! Hope we get a better look, but the color is really nice. Only think I dislike with a passion are the shoes.

I can't say too much about the dress since the jacket is concealing the top, but the taupe? mauve? color seems attractive. I don't like those platform shoes, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom