Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 1: April 2004 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No words can express how she was yesterday night...better then usual, if possible...perfect!

Princess Mathilde of Belgium attends a concert 'Prelude to the National Day' by the National Belgium Orchestra at the Palais the Beaux Arts in Brussels, Belgium, 20 July 2009. Photo: Albert Nieboer (NETHERLANDS OUT)
Imageshack - maerthanorway1971222gi1.jpg

Beautiful white outfit I agree, however i think an event like this needed colour. Maybe a purple/pink top and jacket. The hair is beautiful. :flowers:

The dress she wore this morning she already worn during the cristening of Isabella from denmark.

Lovely dress.

Beautiful white outfit I agree, however i think an event like this needed colour. Maybe a purple/pink top and jacket. The hair is beautiful. :flowers:
She looks beautiful in white.I love her shoes and earrings:flowers:

Crown Princess Mathilde did a good job pulling a white ensemble, which appears to be properly fitted. Her hairstyle and makeup were flawless.
... [snipped] ANP Beeldbank ... [snipped]
The white lace coat and dress were a good choice. I am not keen on a hairpiece, which seems to overly busy. I wish Crown Princess Mathilde wore a simple hat. As for hairstyle and makeup, they are perfect as usual. Shoes organically completed the whole look.

Princess Mathilde of Belgium attends a concert 'Prelude to the National Day' by the National Belgium Orchestra at the Palais the Beaux Arts in Brussels, Belgium, 20 July 2009. Photo: Albert Nieboer (NETHERLANDS OUT)

I really liked this outfit. Mathilde looks great in white, and the hair and jewellery were also I great. I also liked the pink bouquet ;)

I love the all-white outfit that Mathilde wore to the concert. Everything about it looks perfect on her. This is one of the most beautiful looks I have ever seen on Mathilde.

The all-white outfits Princess Mathilde wore to concert and the national day event are stunning. I really love her black and white headpiece that she wore on the National Day.

I love it, the LBD seems to be gorgeous, I would like to see it without the shawl. I also love her hairdo.
She looks stunning here, one of her best looks, IMO.:flowers:

She looks elegant,I like her hairstyle specially and the dress is very original

mmm...no, I don't like this outfit...I agree about the originality of this dress, but maybe it is too much original, imo.
Most of all I don't like her shoes.

:previous: agree about the shoes. Nor do I like the shawl itself and in combination with the 3/4 sleeves and short skirt (of which I do not like the rim around the hem). A sort of tacky 60ties look.

I'm not sure. Shoes look strange.
Dress Mathilde should change the tops of her dresses. I mean she almost always use the same tying around her neck.

The white dress/gown in the first 3 pictures is gorgeous.I loved its neckline,the hairdo,the earrings,everything seems so right!I also loved the red dress with the shawl(7th pic)!

The white dress/gown in the first 3 pictures is gorgeous.I loved its neckline,the hairdo,the earrings,everything seems so right!I also loved the red dress with the shawl(7th pic)!
Totally agree, Melina :flowers:
Those two are also my favourites.

Not many people could pull off this dress, but P Mathilde really looks elegant. However, I would have preferred to see this dress in the spring or summer time. The Royal Sash seems awkward, and makes the shoulder drape strangely. Love the tiara, no matter how many times I've seen it!

She looked stunning at that wedding. I adore the dress. :)

Is there a full picture of the last dress?
It looks beautiful. :flowers:

I like the dress from the Prince of Orange's birthday. I just don't like the colour. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom