Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 1: April 2004 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first dress looks very Christmas-like with the red and gold but it is nice. The second dress is gorgeous, even sexy on Mathilde!

I love the second dress. For me it is one of the most beautiful she has ever worn, she looks amasing in it, espedcially with her hair like that.

All posts discussing Mathilde's favorite gown has been moved to this thread
Favorite gown worn by Mathilde

This is photograph taken on the second evening of the State Visit of the Luxembourg Grand Duke and Grand Duchess in 2007. The evening dress was a repeat from a year earlier when the Crown Prince and Princess went to Norway to celebrate the 70th birthday of Queen Sonja.

I don't like these shiney pantyhose. The shineyness makes them seem overstretched and make her legs look bigger. I just don't like how they make legs look. Her earrings are gorgeous though and I like how her hair is done.

Each time Princess Mathilde's fashion wardrobe amazes me.:previous:
I adore the red outfit, it looks gorgeous on her!

I like the color, but the top of the dress looks kind of tight across her chest. It is hard to see properly, though, and it could be due to the fact that she is sitting down, but the dress looks a bit too tight.

I like the color, but the top of the dress looks kind of tight across her chest. It is hard to see properly, though, and it could be due to the fact that she is sitting down, but the dress looks a bit too tight.
Yes,I agree.The top is too tight,she would look better less tight:whistling:It seems that orange,a colour I personally dislike,is her favourite colour

Oops! time for some proper undergarments. Although the neckline is extremely beautigul on Mathilde (and I am fond of the color too), the roushing down the chest is unflattering and unkind to her physique.

Yes, oops. :D That's indeed unflattering, I think it's because it's very tight tailored and the fabric seems too shiny (looks nearly like nylon, which it surely isn't). I'd love to see a full view of that dress because the coral colour seems quite nice and the neckline as well. Pretty earrings!

Yes it is a nice collage. Especially I like where her dress is white. The expression on Mathilde is nice, funny.

Beautiful collage.She is so elegant,specially in black and white,imo:flowers:I love her golden trousers too.
The black and white one is my favourite one too. :flowers:

The dress appears to be all right. However I am not sure about the back detailing and plastic looking earrings. I wish Crown Princess Mathilde wore less of oversized costume jewllery. Often times smaller pieces of fine jewllery add much more refined touches to ensembles.

From the back, the cocktail dress looks like two creased, deflated airbags buttoned together - this is rather awful:

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9613/12266770.jpg

I don't like the dull light grey either, the color washes her out.
But it's great to finally see her with a classic upswept hairdo again.

Love the outfit, it's a difference from the usual. :)

The updo is a welcome return.

I have to agree with you, Boris. The back of the dress is awkward, to say the least.

This dress has a really unique design to it. I like her hair this way - elegant.

I'm not sure about this dress.
Nice hair.
I admit that Mathilde looks much thin/thinner.

Yes, maybe the back looks quite bad, but all the outfit is very nice, imo.
I agree about the hairdo, a good work.

A shame we don't have a better pic of the front. I don't like the back of it. Her hair looks nice in this updo.

Love the hair, love the shoes! Anyone have a closeup picture of the shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom