Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 1: April 2004 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2009 - Mathilde attending a dinner during her visit to the UAE. Mathilde in white pants, navy jacket and a big white necklace.
I really like this look, really well put together and perfect for a dinner.

Picture

Oct 28, 2009 - Mathilde attending a dinner during her visit to the UAE. Mathilde in white pants, navy jacket and a big white necklace.

Picture
She is really elegant and classic and the necklace is very glamorous:flowers:

This look is fantastic! I like white combined with pale blue. And is this a huge white necklace? It's a really spicy detail, I love it!

Picture
The pants are beautiful and the jacket is ok, but I don´t like at all the nacklace with that suit. Pretty hairdo.

I agree with you, Annie S. Plus IMO the jacket could be a bit longer.

The ice blue jacket looks like it had a bit of a sparkle to it, but its hard to tell in this picture. Agree that the jacket could be just a tad longer. I adore especially the necklace , hair, handbag. She looks really beautiful and glamorus, like a princess should look!

Overall Crown Princess Mathilde looked all right. White pants with a glittery jacket appeared to be nicely tailored to fit her figure. However, Crown Princess Mathilde should avoid wearing short jackets with 3/4 sleeves because the latter does not look particularly flattering on her. Hairstyle and makeup are flawless as usual.

This brown silk dress is absolutely gorgeous! I loved the matching shawl and the clutch, too!

The dress is lovely but I'm sure that I like it on Mathilde. The all brown is a little much for her complexion and hair. Although the cut is very nice and it fits her well.

The dress is lovely but I'm sure that I like it on Mathilde. The all brown is a little much for her complexion and hair. Although the cut is very nice and it fits her well.

I also like the dress. The day after that event she anounced het fourth pregnancy!

P Mathilde looks radiant in the brown silk dress- it is simply stunning on her. Nice accessories (jewelry, purse) and hair/makeup!

You would think RED would overpower CP Mathilde, but the design and beading of this dress works very well for the princess. Love the clutch, and darker lipstick in the picture.

A very nice dress, well suited on her, but I'm not persuaded by the colour of the shoes...two different reds...maybe black shoes were better, imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom