Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 6: April 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be very interesting to see if her style changes when she becomes Queen. I hope we see more Armani and less Natan.

It will be very interesting to see if her style changes when she becomes Queen. I hope we see more Armani and less Natan.

Amen to that! I despise those poorly designed Natan outfits with the ridiculous pleats.

I hope so too. I am sure that Mathilde will be a wonderful and lovely queen.

I wonder what Mathilde will wear at the enthronement. Queen Paola wore a simple daytime outfit at her husbands enthronement so most likely we will not see Mathilde wear a gown and a tiara like Maxima. :)

Mathilde at the respite home 'Limmerik' for critically ill children today, July 2nd, wearing a nice recycled blouse and a skirt (the one from 2012 looks slightly different).

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Burundi, July 2012 *

Mathilde's bracelet and earrings are a little bit big for my taste. I like the colour combination of her outfit. Her top is nice, but it's not one of my favourites. I also like her jacket and shoes.

That's a lovely dress. I love the pattern.

Mathilde looks very beautiful. Great color and interesting print.

A wonderful look for Mathilde at a reception at the Palace today, July 12, such a lovely dress!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
indeed a lovely dress made more beautiful by its fabric, that I am almost sure is the same as that of the dress worn by Queen Maxima when meeting queen Elizabeth and by the Dutch princess' at their father's inauguration!:flowers: Natan is getting good use of his clients!:cool:

The white dress is very lovely! Mathilde looks beautiful.

Oh the dress is very cute and beautiful. The color is also very good.

I liked Crown Princess Mathilde's retro chic dress. Prime Minister looked dapper in his suit with a bow-tie. It would be nice for Crown Prince Phillipe to wear a better tailored suit.

Last edited:
indeed a lovely dress made more beautiful by its fabric, that I am almost sure is the same as that of the dress worn by Queen Maxima when meeting queen Elizabeth and by the Dutch princess' at their father's inauguration!:flowers: Natan is getting good use of his clients!:cool:
My thoughts exactly, same dress, different fabric:ohmy:

My thoughts exactly, same dress, different fabric:ohmy:

Its more like the same fabric and dress but different color.

The white is a soft white which looked great on her. The overall was quite nice IMO. Im glad she didn't match this look up with her oversized accessories.

That's a very lovely dress. Mathilde looks great.

Mathilde during a visit to the House of Colours in Vosselaar today, July 16, wearing a lovely summer dress with stripes:

** Full view ** Side/Back view ** Upper part **

The colors are nice but there are too many stripes and I'm not sure if I like the two different directions the stripes are in, top part and the bottom part of the skirt. Moreover, this look would've been nicer with a medium width black belt to break color.

I think the dress is awful. The print and colors are too much for me.

I do not like the dress. It is too stripey and appears to be badly pressed.

What a bad choice for Mathilde. It's a terrible dress for her. I hope when she becomes queen, she wears only Armani.

I do not like the dress. It is too stripey and appears to be badly pressed.

Badly pressed? Are you sure you're not being thrown off by the watermarks on the photos? I don't see any wrinkles other than those produced when someone is in motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom