Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 6: April 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A much better look than yesterday: Mathilde today, May 17, at the official opening of a new extension of Technopolis in Mechelen, wearing an orange/red dress she has worn several times before:

** Full view ** Upper part ** October 2011 ** September 2012 **

I love everything about Mathilde's dress today, especially the colour. Like the fact that she was given orange flowers which coordinate with the colour she's wearing. I hadn't realised that she'd worn the dress before, I prefer it without the belt she wore in 2011. :)

OK.

The orange outfit?

THAT works!

M STILL could use a better-fitted bra.

But compared to the grey pants and leather-thingy top, I'll STILL take THIS outfit over THAT outfit.

The orange ensemble is lovely. However, I wish she paired the orange dress with nude/black shoes and clutch.

:previous:agree with both above posts, she needs a better bra and nude shoes would look better. But, she looks great.

Mathilde at the King Baudouin African Development Price at the Royal Palace yesterday afternoon, May 22, 2013, wearing a nice red/orange dress and a matching scarf:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

A nice dress in green for Mathilde at a reception for the participants of the 36th Antarctic Treaty Consultative Meeting at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, May 27, 2013.

** Full view ** Close up **

Last edited:
Stunning!
Any idea of the brand?
Crown Princess Mathilde's dress is from Natan: Mathilde i Natan igen | Kungliga modebloggen
It looks like a green version of this pink one http://www.natan.be/libs/php/phpthumb/phpThumb.php?src=/libs/dbfiles/m351_IMG_5511.jpg&w=235&h=430&zc=1&bg=FFFFFF with the flower on the left side albeit I would have preferred http://www.natan.be/libs/php/phpthumb/phpThumb.php?src=/libs/dbfiles/m352_IMG_5538.jpg&w=235&h=430&zc=1&bg=FFFFFF because of its more interesting skirt which complements the rather noticeable flower embellishment.

Last edited:

Mathilde at the King Baudouin African Development Price at the Royal Palace yesterday afternoon, May 22, 2013, wearing a nice red/orange dress and a matching scarf:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

She looks very lovely!

Mathilde looking great in white at a lunch with the jury members of the Queen Elisabeth Piano Competition in Brussels, today, May 28, 2013. It's a Zara dress she has worn before last year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Turkey, October 2012 **

I have always loved that dress, she looks fantastic.

Mathilde in a recycled suit at a roundtable discussion at the Royal Palace today, May 30. I would have chosen a blouse/top with a slightly lower neckline instead.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I think Mathilde has looked really stylish lately she can be a matronly IMO but I love the colours ahe has been waering and the style of her dresses, though some are Natan whom I think is boring and matronly in design, have been lovely on her.
I really love the green and the white also ... so all in all I think she is looking great IMO.

I don't remember this outfit but the colors are nice. Not sure about the bag, too printed for my taste but it does look good with the outfit.

lovely dress on Mathilde today at the reception at the Castle of Laeken for the Ambassadors accredited to the King since July 4, 2012.

Full vieuw - Upper part

:previous:

I like that one as well!

Today, June 19, Mathilde attended a ceremony in Brussels, wearing a white top and a nice skirt we've seen on her before.
(she has a matching coat, but did not wear it today).

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part - side view ** June 2012 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom