Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: June 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: December 2011 - June 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

June 11, 2012 - Mathilde in a white and silver stripped dress with the hem in a yellow trim matched with neutral heels and a yellow clutch.

Full view ** Clutch
Lovely dress on Mathilde. Nice clutch.

I love the shoes and bag but not sure they go with the dress. The dress is nice! It looks like it's tailored for her body and fits her nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really dislike the black and white dress. The print is strange and don't like the yellow bag and shoes with it. Prefer the horizontal striped dress.

That dress is beautiful! Only, the earrings, shoes and bag ruin it because I don't think it matches well.

Love that purple cardigan but I don't like the print of the dress.

The color is pretty but the cardigan looks small.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a reception for ambassadors at the Royal Castle in Laeken today, June 20, 2012,
looking lovely in yellow/golden dress:

** Full view ** Close up ** Shoes **

Color is great but I dislike the upperpart of the dress.

Crown Princess Mathilde during a visit to German speaking communities today, June 27, 2012, wearing a very nice coat.
Looks familiar, I think she has worn it before.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Not a fan; too much pattern and to heavy for my taste.

Hate the print, I think it's hideous.

Well, I actually like the ensemble.
Interesting combination of greys and mustard.

That's a very old outfit by Natan, who else... Queen Silvia, who used Natan as well for a couple of years but has thankfully stopped doing so, had the same as a suit, with lapels in beige instead of mustard which made the design a bit easier to bear - but in either version it's quite ugly, IMHO.

That is a heavy, busy print especially emphasized by the matching skirt. I don't like the combination with the mustard gold, either.

Last edited:
Its recycled.
I don't mind it at all but she matched the skirt and coat which was too much. She should've worn the coat open over a plain dress OR worn the skirt with a plain blouse/shirt.

Boy what an ugly outfit, when I first saw it thought, why do I hate it so much, maybe it's Natan! Unflattering cut, lapels not quite right and too busy print with ugly mix of colors

Boy what an ugly outfit, when I first saw it thought, why do I hate it so much, maybe it's Natan! Unflattering cut, lapels not quite right and too busy print with ugly mix of colors

+1

It's so completely hideous, I don't know what to say.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a civil and military parade for the commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the independence of Burundi
on July 2, 2012 - great look with dress and hat:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I do not remember Crown Princess Mathilde wearing this particular hat, she is recycling the dress.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mathilde at a civil and military parade for the commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the independence of Burundi
on July 2, 2012 - great look with dress and hat:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The hat IMO would've been a great hat for the beach not for such an event.
Don't like the dress print, looks like paint brush marks.

Love the hat - and it is a hat which is another cause for celebration. Perfect.

Like the clutch and the boat neckline (a favourite with her at the moment); I even like the print but the dress itself looks like its been made by someone still learning. And I'm repeating myself but the pattern should match across the front of the dress.

:previous:
Crown Princess Mathilde often favoured a boat necklines. She wore the dress in question twice: the Belgium National Day celebrations in 2008 and the wedding of Duke of Vendome and Philomena de Tornos in 2009. Here is a better photo of the dress Princess Mathilde Of Belgium 2009

Last edited:
Totally love the hat and the clutch and the neckline on the dress really suite her. Her outfits are always IMO rescued by accessories or shoes she can look awful IMO but I love this look but maybe not the dress itself ..

I really like the hat, too. Very broad, sweeping and dramatic; appropriate for the climate and it suits her so well. I don't like the pattern of the dress, but the neckline is lovely as is the clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom