Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: June 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool outfit and colour, I even like the leather jacket on her.

Crown Princess Mathilde at the opening of the 'First Child & Youth Finance Regional Meeting for Europe and Central Asia' in Brussels on November 6, 2012, wearing a nice strong blue combined with black:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She looks lovely! Very professional, great jacket fit and a nice color on her. I like how she kept everything simple and clean. No weird earrings or bracelet to finish off the look. I wish she would dress more like this then in the unflattering prints and colors she goes for. I also hope she sticks to the designer of those pants as they are a very nice fit on her.

I totally agree with dazzling, only I don't think that she dresses in an unflattering way a lot. In fact, I think Mathilde is probably the princess who gets it right the most times (not always, of course).

Crown Princess Mathilde at the opening of the 'First Child & Youth Finance Regional Meeting for Europe and Central Asia' in Brussels on November 6, 2012, wearing a nice strong blue combined with black:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Love the blue blazer.
She looks very elegant.

She looks great! I love the jacket!

Finally Crown Princess Mathilde opted for a clean understated look. It is great that she decided not to wear chunky bijouterie.

I so agree with Al_bina. Very chic and smart looking.

Princess Mathilde looks Nice pretty & classic elegant ,, liked her outfit very regal ,, the blue jacket suits her well .

November 8, 2012 - Mathilde in a sleeveless brown and black dress.
Not a bad dress at all IMO.

Full view ** View 2

Awful dress. Black and brown do not look good together in my opinion.

I don't care for this dress at all, and it Is too short. It does appear that she has lost weight as her legs look so thin.

I don't care for this dress at all, and it Is too short. It does appear that she has lost weight as her legs look so thin.

i wouldn´t say its too short..its a hand above knee when standing...just got hiked up while sitting..and i guess she´s not too thin either...she´s just a tall woman with amazing long legs...imho...
thank you

Crown Princess Mathilde in red at the celebrations for today's King's Day, November 15, 2012. It's great to see her in a strong red, as she doesn't wear that colour that often. I only dislike the shoes.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Shoes **

She looks good in red, but the combination of red and wine red looks odd to me. I particularly dislike the shoes and the thing in her hair.

Crown Princess Mathilde's ensemble is just all right. I am not keen on the shoes .

She looks good in red, but the combination of red and wine red looks odd to me. I particularly dislike the shoes and the thing in her hair.

I agree. Not so fond of those colors together. Plus, those shoes are awful!

The celebrations continued yesterday: for an event at the parliament and a reception Mathilde pulled off the coat and changed her shoes, the dress remained - a very lovely look:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

iceflower said:

The celebrations continued yesterday: for an event at the parliament and a reception Mathilde pulled off the coat and changed her shoes, the dress remained - a very lovely look:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Ding, ding, ding!! This was a winner!

This is much better! Losing the awful shoes was a big step...

Crown Princess Mathilde at a boarding school for children of fairground travelers and skipper children in Etterbeek on November 19, 2012, wearing a nice combination of top and pants:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom