Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: June 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Princess Mathilde at the annual mass for deceased members of the family in Brussels today, February 19, wearing an extraordinary coat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

There is something off with the ensemble. The coat has got a busy pattern. The style of the coat and the hat do not match well. The colour combination is all right. Is the bag Chanel?

Last edited:
The outfit is okay if a little busy. She needs to back off the botox a bit, a little subtle work is better than looking so plastic and shiny.

Whoa! Mathilde's coat looks like an optical illusion; it made my eyes dazzle! I seriously had to blink twice before I could properly look at the pictures... Love the boots though, but I'm not too sure about the hat; a bit too pointy for my liking. I also think her coat is a bit busy. Today's look wasn't one of my favorites from Mathilde.

Last edited:
I agree that the coat is too busy. I just do not like those tall boots! Not my favorite look on her at all.

The print is horrible. The boots and hat are also awful.

the colour does not flatter her either, she looks older in this outfit, middle aged. 0 points.

Crown Princess Mathilde at the annual mass for deceased members of the family in Brussels today, February 19, wearing an extraordinary coat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I don't mind the coat but matched with the hat and boots doesn't work. Simple black heels, a grey or black small headpiece and the first 2 buttons of the coat left open would've parked nicely.

Terrible outfit - terrible coat, terrible pants, terrible hat. Agree that she looks weirdly old in it.

I like the hat!

It looks much better this time around without that cardigan. Her hair and make-up looks so pretty!

A nice combination for Crown Princess Mathilde during a visit to Flemish Brabant today, March 5:

** Full view ** Close up **

That outfit is very elegant. Though, those boots are simply hideous!

Don't think it would be possible to design an uglier outfit. While the neckline is gorgeous and the principle of the suit is nice, the fabric and expecally the print is very unflattering. Too heavy, ugly print. The boots made me gasp.

I don't care for this look at all! The top makes her look pregnant and those boots are horrid!! Very unflattering.

This dress is not my favourite. There is something off in it.

I love the neckline/bodice of this dress. I do not like the high waist.

Princess Maxima seems to have worn a very similar outfit on Feb 14 2013, though the top is a little longer on Princess Maxima's outfit.

Last edited:
Awful pants and a bad color for Mathilde.

Crown Princess Mathilde arriving in Bangkok on March 17 wearing a dark suit, a velvet scarf and a white top:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And visiting the Wat Phra Chetuphon (Wat Pho) in Bangkok wearing orange pants and a blouse - I neither like
the pants nor the blouse, but Mathilde manages to look good in them nevertheless.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom