Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 2: May 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Mathilde of Belgium pictured as she arrives to attend a concert with several laureates of the Queen Elisabeth International Music Competition Violin 2009, Wednesday 10 June 2009, at the Centre of Fine Arts Bozar in Brussels.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Crown Princess Mathilde's very 1980s outfit is all right. A black-and-white combination became her well. I like simplicity of the ensemble.

I think the June 10 and June 7 outfits were fashion misses, and I usually like what she wears.

I love her hair! The outfit is okay. Not great, but okay. It looks like the top is going to slip from her shoulders, which is part of the style, but on Mathilde, it looks a bit awkward.

I don't like her white-black outfit at all. It does not suit her and it does not suit the occasion: Violin concert. Her hair style did not look good for her, completely straight hair seems not to flatter her.
I liked her hot pink dress, although I am not crazy about the neck of this dress.
I generally like Mathilde's style so I am little disappointed.

Princess Mathilde of Belgium pictured as she arrives to attend a concert with several laureates of the Queen Elisabeth International Music Competition Violin 2009, Wednesday 10 June 2009, at the Centre of Fine Arts Bozar in Brussels.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
I love this outfit on her!:flowers:
She looks stunning. The blouse is very lovely.

I love Princess Mathilde's black and white outfit and the necklace and shoes looked great with the outfit but I don't like her hair and it looked flat.

This black & white outfit looks very nice & elegant.Reminds me of YSL actually.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
She looks elegant.I like the combination of white and black.She is classic:flowers:It reminds me also, Yves Saint- Laurent, whose clasicism and refinement I love

Princess Mathilde looks well-attended. I like her classical choice as it's always in fashion.

I really like the outfit she wore today, it suits very well on her.
It seems to me that she has also changed something in her hair, altough her style is the same of the last years, but...I like her haircut more then usually taday.

I like the orange jacket. It looks lovely in Mathilde.
I love her shoes.:flowers:

Although orange is a colour I dislike,she looks classic and elegant as always:flowers:

Mathilde does look beautiful in the outfit, not sure about the colour though. Wonderful shoes and handbag. :flowers:

Crown Princess Mathilde does an amazing job pulling such difficult colour as orange off. The wrap shirt nicely fitted the what looks like a taupe-orange tulip skirt. I am not sure about about shiny shoes and stockings.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2dvscc2.jpg (originally posted by iceflower)

This mini dress/tunic is a part of Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear Collection on Style.com: Complete Collection (the second photo in the top roe). The whole look is just all right and season appropriate. I am not keen on the whole ensemble though.

I think that Mathilde looks gorgeous in this shade of orange. It gives her a very warm glow. The cut of the jacket, and the shape of the skirt are very pretty on her figure.

The orange skirt outfit is one of Mathildes best outfits she has worn in a while. The color is suits her and brings out a glow in her, the color combination on the skirt works really well and I like the print. The skirt length is just perfect unlike her other skirts which I think are atoo short. Not fond of the shoes but the clutch is really cute and elegent.

While I typically like the look of black and white on Mathilde, I don't care for this outfit. The skirt seems like it is too short, and the blouse doesn't drape in a very flattering way.

I liked it more whe she was wearing the orange jacket. But the black and white doesn't look bad either.

She seems to have lost some weight. I think that's why her hair looks different--maybe it's not so much the hair but the person under it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom