Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2004 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mathilde looked appropriate and polished. I would say that this outfit flatters her figure.

How long will she continue to wear black?

A very nice outfit that suit her very well. :flowers:

It is nice to see pics of her again. It must have been hard months for her with her father sick and then he died.

Thank you for the links, Stephanievl! It is nice to see her at an event during this difficult time. She looks beautiful, and her coat is really pretty.

It is a verry elegant and noce outfitt!

It also looks for me as if she is back on het normal weigt as from before the birth of eleonore!

The collar of the jacket is beautiful! It looks so elegant and polished. She looks perfect.

I love the style, the cut & the colour. Very nice!

Is there any way to repost the links, Stephanievl? When I click on them, I get a page with German words and no pictures.

I can... um go through the current events thread maybe, see if you can access them from the links there???

--------------

Mathilde's jacket was quite busy, but I like it. Her hand bag almost gets lost!
her bouquet was lovely and bright!

The green is great. I wish some pictures had been taken from straight ahead, rather than looking up at her though...

I really like the coat that she wore on November 12. It is very pretty, and I love the cute little purse she carried.

BelgaPicture - Category details

There's a great photo of the both the coat and the purse in the second row of photos, 4th from left.

Really a beauty coat!!

Here is a photo of Mathilde during a brunch given in London for Prince Charles' 60th birthday:

http://i38.tinypic.com/fm8aap.jpg
Isifa

I like this suit. The colors and the collar of the jacket are very lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom