Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion: December 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Stefanievl for the beautiful collection of photos of Mathilde. She looked gorgeous. She can certainly wear a wide range of colors well, everything from orange to yellow to that beautiful cobalt blue. Such a pretty lady. I didn't care for that last gray suit. I don't think it flattered her at all. I also didn't like the coat and "hat" she wore to the church service. The hat/headpiece was wierd. Maybe if it had covered her whole head I would have liked it better. The coat was ugly IMO. The combination of the gray and brown border detail was ugly. I did love those brown suede boots though.

^ It also looks nice with the grey dress underneath, but I prefer the black accessories with it.

What a pretty grey outfit. I like the black design on the front of the coat.

Princess Mathilde pictured during a visit at the house of literature for youth called "Le Wolf", Wednesday 03 March 2010, in Brussels

1 -- 2 -- 3

I think she looked nice, love the colour combinations.

I agree: the combination of this colourful shirt with the fuchsia cardigan works well. It makes the overall look more interesting. Generally she looks very good today.

Princess Mathilde pictured during a visit at the house of literature for youth called "Le Wolf", Wednesday 03 March 2010, in Brussels

1 -- 2 -- 3

I dislike the blouse fot the print and colours.I dislike orange and violet together.I only like the pants:whistling:

This is a nice, colourful outfit. Very bright and cheery.

I think Mathilde looks good in this picture. She dressed very appropriately, and although I am not a fan of big prints or bold plaids, I liked the combination of bright colors on her. She looks good with color around her face, b/c sometimes I think she looks a little washed out in too many neutrals. She looks really pretty in that pinkish sweater. Great color for her.

I think Mathilde looked nice today. She dressed in bright colors yet was classy casual because she was meeting and reading for children. We know children like bright colors.:flowers:

Love the outfit, especially the matching shoes. Perfect for the event.

Crown Princess Mathilde's outfit is appropriate. I am not keen on prints. Bright colours nicely brought her complexion though.

1 -- 2 -- 3

Wonderful outfit, i love it. :)

I like this outfit. The colours are well balanced.

Very nice outfit. I like how her shoes matches her cardigan perfectly.

1 -- 2 -- 3

Princess Mathilde looked nice. I really like her cardigan and pants but not her blouse. Although, her outfit is colourful and bright. This is the right outfit for her visit to meeting and reading with children.

Nice outfit, IMO. Very vibrant which is good for this occasion. :flowers: I only dislike the shoes, it's wonderful that they're matching with the cardigan, but their style looks a bit old fashioned.

Princess Mathilde handed out the triennial prize of the
"Prof. Lucien Dautrebande Physiopathology Foundation"
1 *** 2 *** 3

Unfortunattely no pictures of the whole outfitt.

Princess Mathilde handed out the triennial prize of the
"Prof. Lucien Dautrebande Physiopathology Foundation"
1 *** 2 *** 3

Unfortunattely no pictures of the whole outfitt.

Outfit looks like its Giorgio/Emporio Armani.
The jacket fabric and the jacket looks really nice.

Well the top part of the outfit looks pretty nice. Her hair looks different to me.

The jacket and the clutch are both beautiful. Is this a shirt underneath the jacket? Its print looks complicated - I would have preferred a simple shirt/blouse with this jacket.

I love the clutch bag. So pretty. I don't care for the outfit. I don't like the pattern of the jacket paired with the pattern of the blouse. And it looks like either the top or skirt or whatever she is wearing underneath poofs up under her jacket and makes her look big and bloated,which she is not. Of course it just could be the camera angle.

I really like her jacket. Opal I think her hair is just darker.

Princess Mathilde of Belgium was in the Flemish parliament
for the launch of the 'Jeugdboekenweek" 13/12/10
1 --- 2 --- 3

She wore the jacket before in March 2009
1 --- 2

Princess Mathilde attended the international poetry contest ''2010 Y-Poetry at the Permeke library in Antwerpen. 12/03/10
1 --- 2 --- 3

23-02-2010 Laken Princess Mathilde attended the Eucharist ceremony, dedicated to the memory of the dead members of the Royal Family, in the Church of Our Lady in Laken.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00K42FO7fCcXw/610x.jpg
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
Picture details

Princess Mathilde wore this already several times:
23 February 2006
10 December 2005
18 December 2006
New Years Reception

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit disappointed by her recent outfits. I totally dislike the colour of the first jacket/coat. It ruined the whole look and was definitely out of place. The second outfit is too dark and nothing special IMO.

I'm a bit disappointed by her recent outfits. I totally dislike the colour of the first jacket/coat. It ruined the whole look and was definitely out of place. The second outfit is too dark and nothing special IMO.
I agree totally with you.I think Mathilde has changed her taste recently into a most modern look I personally dislike:whistling:

I don't like her two jackets, they look tacky.

Can't agree more; although I like leahter jackets, those are really terrible imo.
And definitely the black outfit is too black and dark, a lighter shirt under the black jacket would have been much better, as well as lighter trousers.

It's nice to see her recycle this coat often. It's one of my favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom