Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion: December 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, no!!:ohmy: This is so ugly!! What was she thinking? I'm glad I liked the earrings... at least.;)

I like the top part. But I'm not fond of the skirt (unflattering IMO) and especially not of the tights. Is it Natan?

I don't like this silver/gold combination at all. They look like they belong to separate outfits, and should not be mixed together. The black tights don't help either. :nonono:

This outfit would have looked better to me if the skirt were tailored more and it was a more proper fit. I can't understand why all the Princesses', not just Mathilde have access to designer clothes, yet can't have them fit properly with adequate tailoring and alterations. They can afford where I have to make do with clothes off the rack.:p

I loved the outfit but the only problem was that it was ill-flattering and the ksirt was to shiny but besides that the color combination is lovely.

The top of her outfit looks very nice, elegant, a good choice; but I'm curious to see the whole outfit.

The beige cape is so elegant IMO. I also like the bag and the boots, but this dress isn't my cup of tea either.

The only think I like about this outfit are the boots. I think she could have picked some brighter or cheerier colors to wear closer to her face. The beige I think washes her out when it is next to her face.

The suit appears to fit Crown Princess Mathilde nicely. The skirt and sleeves should be longer. However, a drab yellow-brown colour palette does absolutely nothing to flatter Crown Princess Mathilde's complexion. Given the fact that Crown Princess Mathilde has got amazing legs, boots look all right.

I don't care for this outfit either. The boots are nice though.

I don't care for the dress. The colors don't flatter Mathilde at all.

I agree with you, Katrianna. Above all I think that this dress is too short, but the boots per se are great, though.

Oh, it would have been so much better if she had worn antique jewels and fuchsia lipstick!! So sophisticated!! Why, Mathilde? :whistling:

She looks quite elegant, but the loose pants... I'm not sure. The earrings are eyecatchers, but IMO they're too clunky. But at least original. :flowers:

Princess Mathilde today in Antwerp
1 - 2 - 3
I quite like her earrings, I think they make the whole look more interesting. The outfit itself is elegant, but quite boring IMO because it´s too dark and loose. Definitely the earrings and clutch are a pretty detail.:)

A scarf AND a wrap??? It looks like there is just a bunch of fabric wrapped around her. And if it is that cold, why not gloves? I don't like her pants either. They look too loose, of course I didn't see how they fit at the waist. I think her makeup is a little too light for her outfit. I think in the winter and/or with bolder colors, one should have a little more color in makeup. She just looks a little washed out, and especially in winter, a little more color on her cheeks or lips would just really enhance her beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom