Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion: December 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathilde is so boring.
She could wear the most expensive Dior dress and still look plain.
I don't know why.

Mathilde is so boring.
She could wear the most expensive Dior dress and still look plain.
I don't know why.

Because she doesn't want to wear the most expensive dress. She would rather be at home, cuddled on the sofa watching a childrens film with her kids and husband. In jeans and a sweater. To her, I think wearing posh clothes, is something she doesn't want to do.

I don't know what is your opinion about boring but following outfitts from the last months do not look boring at all to me:

Picture details
IBL Bildbyrå - Royaltyfria bilder, historiska bilder, illustrationsbilder med mera.
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
ISOPIX_19945166-001.jpg -

I think princess Mathilde is the one with the most divers gardrobe. She is also experimenting a lot with her look and hair. But she is there for not always nice dressed!

If other princesses wear a nice simple dress it is elegant but if Mathilde does it it is boring.
I agree. Mathilde always is dressed nicely. If her pants are rumpled, how many other Princesses have that problem? Her hair is always nice and she has never appeared bored at appearance and genuinely interested. She looks fantastic in bright colors.

Theres nothing bad about the outfit but nothing exactly interesting.

I love the top - so pretty!

I fail to understand why every outfit should be special. Crown Princess Mathilde's ensemble was appropriate. She looked comfortable and relaxed.

I actually like this outfit - the colors and pattern of the top flatter her quite much.

I personally like her choices. Sure, she can seem 'boring' but I think she's almost always appropriate to the occasion and her age. I think she looked nice.

Princess Mathilde attends the Elisabeth Concert at the Palais de Beaux Arts in Brussels 20/07/2010

A

Close-up hair
1 -- 2

Is this event a black/white clothes only?
The outfit looks alright, but I can see those silver tights again.

Mmm, I think it's an interesting outfit, definitely not something I would expect from Mathilde.;) I'm not impressed by the hairdo this time.

She has great legs, the shoes are lovely, IMO. As to the rest - I don't like the pattern of the skirt/dress.

This outfits okay.
She shouldn't have worn stockings with those shoes. Come on that's like the golden rule!

It's a nice and elegant outfit, IMO. Not sure about the hairpiece - the hairstyle in general looks quite lovely, a bit old-fashioned though.

This is a day event yes?
Black and white again, something colourful would have been nice. The fascinator at the back of the hair looks nice but nothing special.

A look back at her previous outfits.
2009 - Imageshack - opoq.jpg
2008 - [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Brussels
2007 - [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto = Mass
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto = Military Parade
2006 - http://img31.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=66300_06072115_581lo.jpg
2005 - http://cdn.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=171459&d=1121967926
2004 - http://cdn.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=167573&d=1121106969
2003 - http://cdn.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11958&d=1058920368

My favourites are 2009 and 2007 Military Parade.

I like Crown Princess Mathilde's white-and-black ensemble. It appears to be well-fitted. A whimsical headpiece added an edgy touch to the whole ensemble. I am not sure about shoes though.

I am not sure whether it is a bad angle the photo has been taken, but the hat appears to overwhelm the whole look.

She's worn that orange outfit before, the hat is too much. Doesn't look right and it's too big.

Indeed, the two outfits worn today by the Princess are a DISASTER. I think Queen Paola looked far more elegant. The black and white in the outfit was not that suitable (IMO) to go to a Te Deum with the bare arms and the headgear (flower style) is not my thing for such a prestigious and highlight of the royal year. In the afternoon, I think the orange ensemble was just too small and the hat too big. Her belly was visible; so I think that the Princess (due to the 4 births of course) has to pay a bit attention on the waist and the things she wears. But IMO Nathan is not the dresser for her, I think he chooses what he wants to see her wearing instead of what the Princess wants. She had much trouble in walking across the Place de Palais.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom