Crown Princess Mary's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: March 2004 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why, but Mary continues to delight and surprise me with her choice of hats and hairstyles. She just seems to hit the right note, time after time and I keep waiting for her to just plain "get it wrong". :D

She just continues to be the perfect "clothes horse", and even in jeans, boots and a pony tail she's still a knockout. :blush:

I love that hat! It is so stylish, and it looks great on her.

The hat is beautiful She should have kept the jacket on though. I can see the strap of her bra.........(Yesterday I saw Charlene's breast and Letizia's thigh.........things are looking up!!!) LOL

The hat is beautiful She should have kept the jacket on though.
It was more then 30 degrees Celcius all over Germany that day. ;)

I can see the strap of her bra.........
It's not the strap of her bra, but the silk dress she's wearing underneath the green dress.

Oh Her Majesty, this sounds so much better now. A person like Mary who takes such pride in her grooming would never go out with her underwear showing. I should have known better. Thank you for clearing this up.

I love this hat as well and infact thought the whole outfit just a very easy glamous look. Thanks for the posts.

Is it my imagination or has CP Mary cut her hair again? Over on the Olympic thread it looks shorter. :ermm:

I love this style. It is so elegant and polished.

CP Mary (& her husband!) attended their culture awards last night. There are plenty of pics in the current events thread. I like this hairstyle; certainly more than the one at the recent movie premiere. Thats because (and I'll try not to be too clumsy in saying it) but I far and away prefer up-dos which, rather than just sweeping the hair back with no parting, at least show some sign of them.
This one for example when considered next to the movie one. It doesnt have to actually have the whole part, but at least some kind of feature towards the front.

Isn't this the same, or similar, hairstyle she had for her wedding?

I really don't like the back view. It looks like she has a pastry strapped to the back of her head.

i agree the combination of the hat and coat is one I love on her.

Well I will say that i think mary hgas worn this outfit better, but she's trying new things so wont criticise her for that.
In all honesty I dont mind the style, even if its not one I'd try to rush out to replicate

I liked it, I thought it was different. If she had gone with a classic hair do or a pony tial, it wouldve looked like any other time she wore that hat.

The hat is fabulous. The color and shape are absolutely beautiful! On the other hand, her hair looks ridiculous.

Since she has worn the hat and coat together they were trying to freshen up the look. It is different. Definately not one I like. But the coat and hat are amazing. I hope she continues to wear them for years to come. They look really good on her.

Well, I somehow like the freshness of her image today.
I have a question, has Mary ever had curls before? If she has, could anyone please give a hint where I can find a photo?

Well, I somehow like the freshness of her image today.
I have a question, has Mary ever had curls before? If she has, could anyone please give a hint where I can find a photo?

Yes she had a similar 'do for the reopening of the opera house (I think it was), maybe check out her evening wear thread, might be simplest. Also, there is this too: 20080210
(I hope that link works)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom