Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 8: July 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary looked very pretty at the first evening event -- beautiful hair and makeup, lovely accessories and dress. But I do not like the second gown she wore. Mary has a fantastic body, but this dress was not at all flattering. In some pictures it looks like a possible winner but it's not, although I would not go so far as to say its a complete miss. My greatest dislike is how the fabric of the dress clung to her form in such a way that it exaggerated lumps and bumps. I agree with the comment that such a dress requires spanx. Although we'll probably never know what kind of undergarments Mary wears, whatever she wore under this dress appears to have been somewhat visible (judging from some of the photos).

which photos I must be blind becasue i can not see any underwneat , the dress is very nice and saying she is a mother of 4 , with this dress you would sthink she is a lady with no kids! her body looks great!

I also think she has a really great body,I always admired her for getting back in shape so well after giving birth to her children,she must be really disciplined with sports!
However I was not so sure about the dress,at first I thought it´s absolutely fabulous but than I saw the cut-outs around her shoulder which seem a little bit odd to me-but with a few alterations it could still become a nice outfit.

which photos I must be blind becasue i can not see any underwneat , the dress is very nice and saying she is a mother of 4 , with this dress you would sthink she is a lady with no kids! her body looks great!
You may not be blind -- it could be me! :lol:
There are a few photos that I have seen where the way in which the fabric bunched and sat around her middle and bottom had me wondering.

You may not be blind -- it could be me! :lol:
There are a few photos that I have seen where the way in which the fabric bunched and sat around her middle and bottom had me wondering.
ok, send me the photos so i have a second look, you might be right! still after 4 babies she looks amazing but always i wonder what she uses underneath!:whistling:

Crown Princess Mary at the Danish Ambassadors dinner on November 21, 2011 in Sydney, Australia,
wearing a great black dress and very nice accessories:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I remember the dress, she has worn it before with silver shoes, I think.
I love the shoes and earrings, they´re gorgeous.

Boring dress, just so unremarkable.

What a lovely and classic look. Her hair is simply yet beautifully styled. The shoes and earrings are a perfect match for a very elegant and flattering dress. Mary has really outdone herself here.

Last edited:
Nice dress. I really love the shoes and earrings.

I think the black cocktail dress is very elegant; those black and red shoes are gorgeous. The earrings are a great accent as well and her hair is just beautiful.

love thedress and the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope we can see a close up! her hair beautfiull!

Very nice dress and shoes. I also liked the earrings. She looks great !

The dress is not much to speak of, IMO but the earrings are just beautiful.

I love the black dress and the earrings that she wore. Not a fan of the shoes, but the rest of the looks is very classy.

I don't like the dress, she looks tanned in that picture and i'd bet a fair amount of money she's got those shiny tights on.

Crown Princess Mary at the Danish Ambassadors dinner on November 21, 2011 in Sydney, Australia,
wearing a great black dress and very nice accessories:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
Mary looks magnificent, I love everything in this look from top to bottom. The earrings are gorgeous . ;);)

Mary looks classy and elegant in her simple black dress. Love, Love her earrings! I can't say that I care for her shoes in the close-up pic, but they look lovely in the full photo! Go figure...

Thank you for this...they are fuschia with the other bits being black/mustard ombre (?)...I think because of the little black dress, she invested all the interest in her outfit in her multicoloured shoes...Better than wearing nude pumps, I guess?... So, the (official event) shoe tally so far is at 4...not including those she arrived in and went for her coffee stroll in, both of which we never saw in the photos anyway...

And I wish she wore some nail polish on her toenails with these shoes, like a nude pink or clear at least...her toenails look dull and unfinished with shoes of this type...

Last edited:
Too much colors for me - green/black earrings, gold/dark pink shoes, ruby ring. She should stay with red or green scheme with this dress. I hate the shoes, but I like the dress and hairstyle.

I love the big ruby ring and the shoes pick up the pink too with the black dress background. Love it!

now that i see the shoes closley i do not like them with thedress and earings!

The dress is very pretty, I like the layers on the bottom half part. The only downside of the overall look is the shoes (too daytime looking).

I love the interesting combination of colours in the earrings/shoes & ring - it's refreshingly different and creates a very elegant look.

Crown Princess Mary at a business delegation dinner on November 23, 2011 in Melbourne,
looking great in a wonderful pale pink dress with silver details.

She has worn it before in August 2010 at the pre-wedding party of Prince Nikolaos in Greece.

** Full view ** Upper part ** August 2010 **

Last edited:
Someone said somewhere that Mary was born to be a princess and they are correct! She looks so stunning here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom