Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 8: July 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is Prada.
MYROYALS: PR

Would love to have a better view of the shoes.
I must dsay I like the dress shorter like Mary has it , in the model I think it looks too long! Mary got it right, the shoes, may be too much for that dresS? I must say hw she can walk with this high heels all the time? I used them but I think mine are not so high like hers!

yes agree the shoes are not good with this dress anyway I don't hate them they are just wrong here she looks boring IMO actually.

Yeah I don't like the thing on top of her shoes. It's too distracting.

I don't mind the shoes, but they don't seem to go with the dress at all!

LOVE the shoes. Wouldn't have worn them with that dress though.

Crown Princess Mary at the INDEX:Awards in Copenhagen on September 1st,
wearing a white dress and a nice jacket:

** Full view ** Side view **

Crown Princess Mary at the INDEX:Awards in Copenhagen on September 1st,
wearing a white dress and a nice jacket:

** Full view ** Side view **

The dress and jacket are both recycled pieces and they are both lovely. I wish she hadn't worn the jacket as the dress is just so classy and pretty, wearing the jacket covers the detailing, a nice shawl would've been very pretty.

The dress and jacket are both recycled pieces and they are both lovely. I wish she hadn't worn the jacket as the dress is just so classy and pretty, wearing the jacket covers the detailing, a nice shawl would've been very pretty.

Completely agree!!!
But still, Mary looks lovely.

She seems to favour piecing this two items together, and I wish she wouldn't. You do still look lovely though Mary.

:previous: Is it that the photo captured an intense stare, you think? Glazed eyes?

Last edited:
An oldie but a goodie. I really love this jacket and shoes. Can anyone get a close-up of those shoes? Mary looks so polished.

I love both these pieces and they work nicely together like the shoes and the simple hair. Yes polished is a good word.

I always liked the dress, but not the shoes.
Usually CP Mary wears such nice shoes, not platform
ones :ermm:

I think I would like it better w/o the sweater! Maybe it was chilly....
I wish purely for the sake of oohing and ah hing, that it it had been an evening gown/ with or without tiara occasion.
But Mary still looked lovely and very appropriate...

She looks great!I love the jacket.

That's a nice outfit but the way she stares at the camera ruins the whole look for me. :mellow:

She and Fred are having their picture taken...where else would she look? :flowers:

Mary looks beautiful. The dress, jacket, shoes, everything!

Mary knocked me in the aisles again. Her fashion is always correct and this time looks splendidly as well! :flowers:

That explains a great deal...;)

The cape is made by Danish designer Julie Fagerholt and reportedly[FONT=&quot][/FONT] the laces on the cape costs DKK 10.000 a metre.

Royal Outfits

I love the outfit, but the hair is throwing me off. It looks like she didn't do a thing to it, which is a shame. She is wearing a wonderful dress and jacket and normally she has gorgeous hair.

Mary looks gr8!

I love the outfit, but the hair is throwing me off. It looks like she didn't do a thing to it, which is a shame. She is wearing a wonderful dress and jacket and normally she has gorgeous hair.

I have to agree her hair looks a little bland like she didn't do anything with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom