Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 4: May - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply stunning!! Thanks dazzling for the pictures.

I liethis black&white outfit. She is classy and modern.
This outfit reminds me one of Silvia's and JackyO a lot.

Crown Prince Frederik of denmark and Crown Princess Mary arrive Friday September 18 at Tivoli Concert Hall to attend a concert in honour of the late Queen Ingrid and the presentation of the Queen Ingrid Honourlegacy.

ANP Beeldbank

Crown Prince Frederik of denmark and Crown Princess Mary arrive Friday September 18 at Tivoli Concert Hall to attend a concert in honour of the late Queen Ingrid and the presentation of the Queen Ingrid Honourlegacy.

ANP Beeldbank

Im not sure about this look.
The jacket isnt flattering, the rolled up sleeves make it look less elegent.
Hair looks way too old for her which ages her.
The outfit is too much gold and washes her out.
I think this is a miss for Mary's evening wear.

I would like to see a nice picture of the dress without the jacket. The dress alone could be very nice with a nice wrap shawl/pashmina.

I actually love Mary' s outfit. She looks beautiful, I think the colour actually suits her although the photos are not the best, I hope we get to see more.
I don't think the sleeves are rolled up, I see a band on the bottom, just below the elbow. I can't decide if Mary has pushed the sleeves up a little or if it is just the style of sleeve.

ANP Beeldbank

She looks stunning. That outfit is so beautiful. :)

Im not sure about this look.
The jacket isnt flattering, the rolled up sleeves make it look less elegent.
Hair looks way too old for her which ages her.
The outfit is too much gold and washes her out.
I think this is a miss for Mary's evening wear.

I would like to see a nice picture of the dress without the jacket. The dress alone could be very nice with a nice wrap shawl/pashmina.

I like that dress, but not with this jacket. I think that color of jacket doesn't suit CP. The hairdo id not the best IMO, CP looks older than she is.

I'm also not a fan of this outfit. The jacket is nice by itself, but it doesn't work very well with this dress. It would look nice paired with simple white trousers. I also don't care for the design on the skirt. Perhaps it would look nicer if it wasn't broken up by the jacket. I am very curious to see what the dress looks like by itself.

I loved the jacket,it's not an ordinary one.Especially that detail with the sleeves makes it unique.I believe the 2 pieces should be worn separately,though.

As we don't see much of it, it's difficult to judge the dress at all, though the embroidery looks a bit too ornamental and bold.
The jacket is quite awful in that stiff, shiny fabric, with its bad seams and the belt with silly bow - it almost looks like a Natan piece, which I sincerely hope it is not. It would be terrible if Mary started to wear his ugly designs as well.
The colors here are all wrong for Mary, they wash her out:

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6404/15448304.jpg

I also like this dress. The jeweled neckline is especially pretty. Mary's hair looks really lovely in this style. I like it better than when she wore it in a similar style to the state dinner earlier this week.

As we don't see much of it, it's difficult to judge the dress at all, though the embroidery looks a bit too ornamental and bold.
The jacket is quite awful in that stiff, shiny fabric, with its bad seams and the belt with silly bow - it almost looks like a Natan piece, which I sincerely hope it is not. It would be terrible if Mary started to wear his ugly designs as well.
The colors here are all wrong for Mary, they wash her out:

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6404/15448304.jpg

It is beautiful outfit. Mary looks like a queen. :flowers: Gold is her color. The ornaments are the best thing on this dress.

I love the dress princess mary wore yesterday night! a beautiful recycling!

Is it a prada dress???

I like both two outfits worn by Mary recently.
It's true that we are not accustomed to see her in golden outfits.
I think the pics are of bad quality ,that's why her outfit looks so shiny and also her make-up who is generally nice.
I am not a big fan of her hairdoo ,it ages her.
The shoes are nice and feminine

The recycled dress is perfect.
Not sure about her hairdoo.
Perfect shoes.

Hair is perfection, complexion is stunning and what a beautiful smile.

She's certainly someone who recycles. Though having worn this dress twice previously, I think it can now be stored away.

I love the dress she wore last night, but I really wish we could have seen something new. :)

I too was hoping for something new,but I like the dress. I really love her hair like that. Highlights really light up her gorgeous face. Too bad she didn't wear diamonds, that would have been my first choice...of course!!

Wow, Princess Mary is adorably beautiful in this dress, the same I can say about her face and hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom