Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 19: November 2018 - November 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the black sparkle top and white jacket look. Those large earrings make the look. Too much makeup, even for Texas. The blue gown fits like a glove, what a figure she has. The cut outs ruin the dress for me. Great hair ornament and earrings

I am in love with the black and white look. The classic color scheme balanced with a more modern look. Fantastic earrings :flowers:

Happy to see other royal women rocking trousers for an evening look

The blue the color is to die for and her styling is amazing :flowers:

But I hate the cutouts. They ruin it. It either needs to be a halter, or full sleeves. The cutouts just too distracting for me.

I don’t like this dress. The colour is great and it does show off her enviable figure but the cut out pattern at the top really takes away from the rest of the look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty outfit and suitable for the occasion for what I can see

I really like this combo of white shirt and flowy long skirt. Feminine and elegant.

Lately, Mary does not hit on the clothes. It is down. It has no spark

Memorial for Prince Henrik

I thought it is a touching tribute to the De Laborde de Monpezats, the late Prince Henrik's family.

Oops. I have not expressed my meaning very well here. I absolutely agree with you the diamond brooch is a nice thoughtful tribute for the occasion. I know that Mary got along well with her father - in - law.

I just didn't like Mary's choice of skirt and top. The Princess looked ok, but I think she could have made a better choice. And i need to make better choices when expressing myself.
Thank you Duc for bringing it to my attention.

This Vilshenko designer makes some interesting pieces. I think Mary has a few designs from him/her.

This Vilshenko designer makes some interesting pieces. I think Mary has a few designs from him/her.

Female, Olga Vilshenko :flowers: Russian born, London based.

And yes she has at least 2 other pieces. A coat dress and a floral dress she wore to Japan (Charlene has the same one).

I like the over all airy style. Not a huge fan though of the print. Reminds me of my grandmother.

Mary tonight in Ethiopia
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2mPuUaWwAAKBp8.jpg:large
beautiful skirt and blouse

A clearer picture of tonight's outfit
http://imageupper.com/s11/1/10/F1553640452317164_1.jpg

skirt is the one she wore in 2016 in Brazil during the Rio Olympics
https://i-h1.pinimg.com/474x/4d/78/2...sh-royalty.jpg

I love the skirt, beautiful color and vibrant pattern.

Much better outing then last time. The cardigan and top were far too informal. Styling on point here.

Last edited:
Thank you for that Countess. I look forward to seeing more of her designs.

:previous: Mary looks beautifully feminine and elegant. The ensemble works very well for the occasion and the colour is extremely flattering on her.

I have come to the conclusion that all royal women, well actually all women in general, should have their pants hemmed and then walk around the palace or home to see if the material drops and the hems need to be readjusted.

Once upon a time, they used to hem trousers by using the place where the back of the shoes met the heel. That way there was room for the material to sag without it being a problem and a disaster waiting to happen.

I must admit that I hate those tent-like trousers. But at least the length-drop was perfect also the fit around her hips. Overall I like this look a lot. Soft and feminine.

she looks fantastic (they both do).
That dress fits her perfectly

Very elegand the Crown Princess tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom